Report against Sir Greyyyy

screwoff

Report against Sir Greyyyy

Post by screwoff »

Me and my friend were playing on the murder server. (Great Server tho) His name is 0utside and my name is Lord Gaben. He told me to write this for him. We were talking in short intervals on the server. when suddenly he gets a warning and then instantly muted and then un-muted and then muted AGAIN for 30 mins. This caused me to laugh at him until he told me about the warning that he didn't get. (He got one from a non-admin) This caused an argument with me against the whole server at the time. Then Sir Greyyyy Started cussing me out saying, "Why dont both of you go back to fucking roblox because your fucking childish." I then asked her (after looping back to why i was arguing against her with in the first place. [The fact that she was abusing her role]) how to get to the forum a person named Orange. Said to her to tell me how to use the forum since its her fucking job. She ignored me on purpose (which i called out, by saying, "Your not telling me how to get to the forum's since you know you screwed up") I decided to check the discord and thats how i found the forum... I would like to see her being inspected. Also no bias please, just because she has high community reputation doesn't mean she is correct, just because she is an admin doesn't give her the right to abuse that role.

If you want to private message me on steam here you go: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iamacsgopro/

And if Sir Greyyyy is reading this and then deletes the post. I'll make a follow up and call you out for that. Since your just trying to stomp out my voice that is showing the truth.

Edit: Forgot to mention she "justified" her mute by saying his name was trash -_-
Last edited by screwoff on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grey
Veteran

Re: Report against Sir Greyyyy

Post by Grey »

Hello it's Greyyy, everything you say it's not true & I never say anything about roblox or screwed up. You're the one who started bitching about your friend muted. I literally explain what happen in the game. I never abuse my admin role. I was about to ask you where to go forum & I never said the word "screwed up" you're the one who said it in the game. I'm tired of arguing with you & I meant to mute your friend "30" minutes so your friend can wait for 30 minutes to unmute. First of all I don't cuss at anyone.
I did not say that your friend name is trash... I tried to warn & it didn't come through, so I have to mute immediately on menu and your friend was continuing to micspam <- your friend deserve to have a 30 minutes of mute.
Last edited by Grey on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

If you want this report taken seriously, we are going to require additional things from you screwoff.

First, I am going to need you to follow the guidelines for making a report found HERE.

Second, I am going to need you to provide evidence that we can see. This can be a video, demo, screenshots, etc. If you want to provide them in private instead of in public that's fine, feel free to add me on steam or message me on discord (Harvey Caveman#9118).

Report will be reviewed further once you complete the above.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Elfoxis

Post by Elfoxis »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THE POST.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Not involved in/providing info for the report.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Unless you are directly involved in the report, or are providing relevant information, please do not comment on this thread.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

It is very hard to understand what happened from both sides as your responses are incoherent and sloppily written.

Screwoff if this happens again please record a demo or take some screenshots so you have some proof we can examine.

From what I understand some people were mic spamming and Grey issued a verbal warning to stop. It was ignored and a 30 minute mute was issued.

We do have a !warn command which could/should be used to get people's attention better. Grey is a new admin and was having issues with the command so this was never done. I have updated her on how to use it properly so popup warning can be issued next time instead of a full punishment.

When a admin issues a punishment to someone you may inquire as to why it was given. The admin can give a response why to you or the server. If you still have issue with the punishment then coming here like you did is the correct path. A admin should never hinder a person's right to file a appeal or not be helpful in linking you to the forums. I have spoken with Grey and updated her on how she should act in this situation if it were to happen again.

As this was only a 30 minute punishment which has expired I will give you until Monday to respond with futher evidence or inquiry to this thread.
Last edited by Fire on Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage