Appeal for 1 week ban for nsfw postings

MrCinnPie

Appeal for 1 week ban for nsfw postings

Post by MrCinnPie »

Hi, my steam name is MrCinnPie. I found the freaks fortress server tonight from coming back from a long hiatus of playing TF2.
The server was dope, but incredibly overwhelming (in a good way) I was taking it all in and its alot to learn at once.
I saw other people posting some rather lewd images and they werent taken down so I posted mine up for laughs and what not.

It was taken down by the admins I beleive and I was told my by friends also in the server that I was warned personally however I did not see the warnings. I was so lost in just everything that was happening that I didnt realize I was getting messaged by the admins. I honestly did not mean to come of as ignorant as to the admins wishes or anything. I was just having alot of fun playing the server that I did not realize I was being messaged. I didnt look at the chat hardly at all while playing cause I was losing it over all the crazy things I was seeing going on.

I do sincerely apologize for the image I posted on the walls, it was all in good fun. It was not my intentions to be chaotic or anything.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Appeal for 1 week ban for nsfw postings

Post by Dongle »

Please fix your format so your appeal can be handled accordingly. viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
ImageImage
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

The ban has expired at this point.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Dongle
Forum Mod