Admin Report

chalk

Re: Admin Report

Post by chalk »

In addition, looking at a perspective from the evidence provided it seems like a negative influence to the players in the server from what you have said to King of Spies, this encourages negative behaviour and due to your role as Co-owner. Players may not think you're doing anything wrong and be toxic themselves as well, as it seems acceptable to someone because you've been a player who has been on the server for quite some time and longer than themselves. Ironically, this counters your tips towards newer admins, as they are told to ''stone-wall players and ignore drama'' as they may face some event of negative behaviour from the server in their time as admin.
Cutie McTutie

Post by Cutie McTutie »

I was kicked for killing someone at the beginning of the round with the reason "retard". Luckily there was an avalible slot. But there have been times I've waited hour(s) to join and I couldn't.

You should take better care of the community and not kick it's members calling them retards for killing someone at the beginning of the round. As the Co-Owner, this makes the community look toxic and bad.

The first time I ever spoke to you, you were rude and toxic to me.
Last edited by Cutie McTutie on Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Cooch
Syko1
Server Admin

Post by Syko1 »

yea i have had too wait a long time on this day and alot of other days just like king of spies said
Spoiler
HaHa Gardevoir lmao
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

To make it clear, Spicy has been abusive and frankly an amish-level dick for as long as i can remember. There have been many times where he joins the server and just flat out screams, mic spams, and uses an abundance of slurs. I remember him kicking and busing various players on the VSH server. Many people can testify to this. I also unfortunately don't have proof of this, but when i still hung around Shankin, Tzket, Moshi, and all them, they got themselves into trouble a few times, and in VC's with all them, Spicy would come in and say he was trying convince fire to lower punishments for them. No one is above the rules, but Spicy regularly acts like he is, and frankly, it's disgusting that no action has ever been taken. It's incredibly disappointing that he's only had slaps on the wrist for previous actions, and as much respect as i had for fire, it's incredibly spineless to let this all go, and it's even worse that he still has any position.

Frankly, spicy is a major reason for many people quitting DISC, and so is the inaction of dealing with his behavior. Spicy, you can be the prissy little diva that you are all you want with this, but it's ridiculous that you lecture people about being good admins and doing their jobs when you act the way you do.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Without using hop I have spent half an hour trying to get into freak fortress when it is full. I wouldn't be surprised if king is telling the truth.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Kingofspies#2 wrote: it is clear as day, you kicked someone without taking reason, it shows there in the screenshot that me, volkan, scorp, night, syko, and luna waited for hours to play.
I'm looking at the steam chat you posted and I don't understand it. I kick people if they don't listen to my warnings or if they break rules. I've waited to get into the server for hours as well, so I can understand the sentiment.
Kingofspies#2 wrote: I also think that people want to play the server if there is someone like you, discouraging that, it makes it unfun and really really toxic. I sadly know this from my own discord server as i severely messed up there.
Cutie McTutie wrote: I was kicked for killing someone at the beginning of the round with the reason "retard". Luckily there was an avalible slot. But there have been times I've waited hour(s) to join and I couldn't.

You should take better care of the community and not kick it's members calling them retards for killing someone at the beginning of the round. As the Co-Owner, this makes the community look toxic and bad.
Perhaps not kill people pre round immediately after I ask the server not to. I have addressed this issue above.
Kingofspies#2 wrote: I also think that people want to play the server if there is someone like you, discouraging that, it makes it unfun and really really toxic. I sadly know this from my own discord server as i severely messed up there.
This seems subjective.
fishermatt3552 wrote: To make it clear, Spicy has been abusive and frankly an amish-level dick for as long as i can remember. There have been many times where he joins the server and just flat out screams, mic spams, and uses an abundance of slurs. I remember him kicking and busing various players on the VSH server. Many people can testify to this. I also unfortunately don't have proof of this, but when i still hung around Shankin, Tzket, Moshi, and all them, they got themselves into trouble a few times, and in VC's with all them, Spicy would come in and say he was trying convince fire to lower punishments for them. No one is above the rules, but Spicy regularly acts like he is, and frankly, it's disgusting that no action has ever been taken. It's incredibly disappointing that he's only had slaps on the wrist for previous actions, and as much respect as i had for fire, it's incredibly spineless to let this all go, and it's even worse that he still has any position.

Frankly, spicy is a major reason for many people quitting DISC, and so is the inaction of dealing with his behavior. Spicy, you can be the prissy little diva that you are all you want with this, but it's ridiculous that you lecture people about being good admins and doing their jobs when you act the way you do.
You have mentioned in this post that you don't have proof for this. I do not understand why you posted this aside from calling me a prissy little diva.

I'm noticing a lot more responses that are not related to the post or lack proof. Please refer to the Reports/Ban-disputes forums for further posting. Fire and I will review this report tomorrow and close it then. Please post further comments/questions if you have any. Thanks.
Cutie McTutie

Post by Cutie McTutie »

I have read the rules and do not see a rule stating anything along the lines of "Do not kill players before the beginning of the round."
- Cooch
Kingofspies#2

Post by Kingofspies#2 »

there is no proposed rule about this until today, and you made it, technically you can but when you are attacking others by calling them "retarded" it is not the right way to go, i am pretty sure we all can agree.
Last edited by Kingofspies#2 on Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage »

I can confirm the wait time, longest time I've spent auto-joining was 35minutes.

And from the few time's I've played while SpicyCandy was in the same server he has antagonized people.
The inebriated comment from the initial post is also false as you have been in in game comms and talked about having been drinking and about favorite drinks. Of course I don't have demo's or videos since I don't have something recording at all times.

There is also no rules about killing in pre-round unless it was implemented right now. There shouldn't be any kicks for that, it should be put into rules and formally announced.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

So here are my two cents.

I have mentioned this to Fire time and again before and there was lack of action on his end (or maybe he did say something but decided not to tell me) but you have been known and have been seen by other old and current admins blatantly breaking Fire's rules, especially when it comes to that of you and your friends. I have seen it for myself the amount of times you seemed to enjoy screaming in the mic and saying racial slurs whenever you can and calling it "as a joke", even talking in your own language, or kicking other admins because "haha funny". All of these are all against the rules for regulars and yet somehow you seem to be able to get away with it.

My only regret is not having the evidence to back up my claim (deleted them after I left as Freak admin) but considering other admins have jumped up to this report, it's safe to say my claim isn't that far off.
Last edited by Faiithe on Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.