Admin Report

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Admin Report

Post by SpicyCandy »

Hi, to those who are currently have qualms regarding this issue, please join the DISC-FF discord so you can list your issues against me. Thanks.

Edit: In voice chat. Thanks.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rigby!

Post by Rigby! »

What the fuck is this, I barely play on Freak but since I was an admin no killing preround was always a thing. And I've seen spicy on recently telling people that as soon as he gets in to not kill. Any complaint about that is ridiculous.

Also if you don't want to wait an hour, go to freak 2, there's a reason that server exist. You join and then auto-join to freak 1.

Why is everyone hoping on this bandwagon.
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
Cutie McTutie

Post by Cutie McTutie »

FF2 #2 is pretty much always empty, and all the regulars are in FF2 #1.
- Cooch
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Cutie McTutie wrote: FF2 #2 is pretty much always empty, and all the regulars are in FF2 #1.
Rigby! wrote: What the fuck is this, I barely play on Freak but since I was an admin no killing preround was always a thing. And I've seen spicy on recently telling people that as soon as he gets in to not kill. Any complaint about that is ridiculous.

Also if you don't want to wait an hour, go to freak 2, there's a reason that server exist. You join and then auto-join to freak 1.

Why is everyone hoping on this bandwagon.
This is starting to get off topic. Locking thread until Fire and I can review this.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Unlocking until I have a chance to respond in case anyone else has evidence to post.

Please refrain from going off topic. This is a report against a admin, all I need to see is evidence of misconduct.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

OK so I read everything, watched all the demos and spoke with Spicy, Fisher, Faiithe and Chalk.

On changing the map, I think only a select few people have that ability. I ask them to only use it if there is a glitch with the map, they are doing a give away/event and want to be on a certain map, or they have held a vote and the player agree to switch maps. That being said reviewing the demo the evidence seems clear. Spicy mistakenly clicked on a map while browsing the map list in the admin menu. When the map changed he said sorry to the server, explained what happened and switched it back. He then restored a players que points who lost them due to the switch. Mistakes happen and everything done to rectify the situation was correct.

On the being rude, reading that chat log I'm shocked you felt it was something I would take seriously. Saying "what the hell do you want" and "what the fuck are you talking about" is so negligible it warrants no action or further response.

On the don't kill on first round situation, that is not and will never be a rule. It was never meant to be a rule and would never work as a rule. Imagine the amount of reports we would get. No, this is something I allow my admins to tell people just as a quality of life thing on the servers. People have to sometimes wait 1-2 hours to be the boss, it's not fun to finally get your chance but only have 10 people to fight against. So if a admin is on and wants to be nice they can stall the first round so people have a chance to connect. However, what should have been done is people should have been given God mode or 999999 Health so it would be impossible to kill others. If that was done no one would ever be put in a situation were they could be punished for not listening to a admin. Spicy has been updated on this and will follow these guidelines in the future.

People brought up being kicked from the server for not listening to a admin. Tough shit. A admin's word is final, you either listen or open yourself up to punishment. If you feel a admin is giving out wrong directions or abusing their position your final recourse is here on the forums. Make a report, supply evidence and I will make a judgement and talk to/discipline the admin in question. Also, be aware a admin is required to do two things. One, they must never dissuade a player from making a report. Two, if asked they must give proper information on how a person can make a report (the same as asking a cop for their badge number).

These were all the claims that had any evidence to go on. I spoke with Spicy for over a hour going over each one and some that had no evidence. I expect the things that need to be corrected on his end will be and this report now closed.

If you have and additional evidence or questions about my response hit me up and I will try to make time for you.

Thanks.
ImageImage