Permanent Ban Appeal Again

Plazplay0o0

Permanent Ban Appeal Again

Post by Plazplay0o0 »

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198977141736
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:508438004

Which Admin Punished You: Werm(<-- Doesn't say i was banned by him but he was the person that said)and MonkeyKidKing
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: 162.248.92.127:27021

How long they punished you for: Permanently

Reason why they punished you: toggle/multihack

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. : I was using a trackpad so my moment was more tacky than a mouse. it unfair because i was hitting less rockets than you saw you saw me hit a rocket behind a fence WHEN I WAS WATCHING IT( reason you said in the ban thing.)
You were consistently hitting rockets behind you, you did this without fail multiple times in a row. You could barely follow the rocket, let alone hit such crazy rockets. - werm
. Also this was my first ban and wanted to play in other severs from disc-ff (tf2ware, etc.)

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I don't think you saw me play more than a few minutes when there was someone hacking so then there was a three person mini ban wave
Last edited by Plazplay0o0 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Checkmate
You un-grate-ful peace of cheese
Plazplay0o0

why my first one was so out of order

Post by Plazplay0o0 »

The reason when my first appel was disorganized is because i was frantic wondering why i was banned, look im sorry if i made any mod mad. I saw that there were hackers and mulity boxer in the game. I may be on the edge but i was truly not hacking. Also so i only saw how to make a proper appel after i made the post so that why is wasn't right dongel. Look if i can have another chance i can do anything to make it not happen again. But yet i still know that mistakes are made so if this dose happen again you have fair choose of keeping banned but im sorry. Also i know you saw my steam account wasn't that old and i had around 20 hours in tf2 so you had fair reason.
Last edited by Plazplay0o0 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Checkmate
You un-grate-ful peace of cheese
MoneyKidKing

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal Again

Post by MoneyKidKing »

What I said in your last appeal

Spoiler
MoneyKidKing wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:41 am I'm assuming you're appealing for the account with the following information:

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198977141736
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:508438004

After speaking with werm more in depth as to the reason behind the ban, I would agree with his that you were indeed hacking due to hitting rockets behind you and fast speeds, but being unable to move your aim normally otherwise numerous times. You were also unable to hit rockets that should have been super simple to hit (but still tried to).

Appeal Denied. Locking.

I still believe this information to be true. regardless of whether or not your were using a trackpad (which did seem likely due to inability to aim/follow rockets), you were hitting rockets behind you seemingly without moving your aim. While some people with a lot of experience in dodgeball can do that (due to tick rates, mouse location on client side and server are different), never does someone get hits like that multiple times without having their crosshair return to different location than it started. You were hitting rockets upwards of 300mph that way without fail, but a few rounds later when playing with rockets going 54mph (spawn speed), you were unable to hit more than a couple while trying to (airblasting way too early, incorrectly aiming at it, etc).

While I would love to give you another chance, this is not an option after being banned for cheating on our servers. Please find another server to play on.

Appeal denied. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler