garygator

Admin Abuse

Post by garygator »

In-Game Name: Garygator

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132509187

Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SirGreyyy/

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: Disc-ff Murder

Witnesses: Bastard, Ninny, Reggies Nipple, Mathew80225

Report: While playing in this server I received a mute for mic spam early in the match with no warning or anything, I did not think much of it. The next match, after the map was changed I got the mic privilege's back. I didn't mic spam or anything major. I did start singing the "it's peanut butter jelly time" song for about 15~ seconds as a joke, one person said stop but I was about to stop cause it was a little bit of a joke. I got muted with no warning and no explanation from the moderator who muted me. I got upset as the match went on and asked who the admin was and who the moderator was and no one said. I was asking for a moderator due to the fact I wanted an explanation for my mic ban, then I got muted on mic and text with the explanation "Bitching about mute". I found out who was the admin, friended them, and was asking for an explanation. They said multiple times in-game and in chat that they weren't an admin or mod until I called them out by showing them on their profile. So they lied to try and not discuss it. Then they said it was a joke. Later on, they did not explain the "bitching about mute" comment. Then they outright lied about contacting the admin, saying I didn't need to because they already did. I contacted the owner Himself stating there was no contact from the admin about the topic.

Images Below:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 001841.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 000554.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 000517.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 000506.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 000446.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 000417.jpg
garygator

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by garygator »

For reference, she said that the reason for one of the mutes was "harassing another user" I only found out that was the reason for the first mute after contacting her on their Steam. Due to the fact they denied they were admin in-game. No one said I was harassing them or told me to stop. And she said that they dmed her. I can not prove that. Also, she said that some of it were a joke? But after further asking, it became more and more clear it wasn't. Nor did it at any point feel like joke to me.
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

I'm not breaking any rules or admin abuse.. I came for the report to see what's up and I have few witness I will be listing the names down below after I finished typing. I'm sure warning are not needed because I issued the mute for 30 minutes, the reason why the warn was not needed? He was warned by other players, he did not listen the mute was given to the player.
At first I see you and your friend named Bastard, you two are harassing so I issued the mute immediately and a couple of my friends who told me that you were harassing so I came to see what's up again.. You were making noise for 20-25 seconds so I issued the mute again and in the chat you were like sorta bitching???? I was going to say " I am admin and" blah blah something like that I erased it and change to other topics. I tried to issue the warn like what happen in the past it doesn't do anything- after that I warned someone in murder for chat-spam apparently it worked, honestly I don't know what's going on about warn issue so. I explained about "bitching" because it clearly sounds like you are sorta bitching, I'm just saying.
Okay here is the witness name with me:
Rolls
Bisho
Jordo
Empi
Glitch
Ninny

These people can prove it what's going on.
Last edited by Grey on Sat May 02, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

garygator wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:24 am For reference, she said that the reason for one of the mutes was "harassing another user" I only found out that was the reason for the first mute after contacting her on their Steam. Due to the fact they denied they were admin in-game. No one said I was harassing them or told me to stop. And she said that they dmed her. I can not prove that. Also, she said that some of it were a joke? But after further asking, it became more and more clear it wasn't. Nor did it at any point feel like joke to me.
I don't deny to your question - I was trying to explain what's going on and I think I make any no sense at all. Also about the joke of not being admin.. I was trying to hide myself so other people won't know I'm the admin on the server y'know it's easier to watch them.
Last edited by Grey on Sat May 02, 2020 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rollsa1

Post by Rollsa1 »

So I was the one who asked Greyyy to come and mute garygator for mic spamming. When I first joined garygator and a few others were already telling Ninny to "calm down" for whatever reason. After asking for a reason to why they did not respond and continued doing it. After a minute of the map change garygator and bastard kept on saying "what does murderer mean" over and over again. Another 30 seconds pass by and garygator begins to make weird noises on the mic. At this point I message Greyyy to come over and mute them for the mic spam. She does so and leaves soon after. While I'm not sure what happened after the mute as I left, I can at least attest for this much.
garygator

Post by garygator »

Yes what Rollsa1 said is true, I was asking for Ninny to calm down. And later on I was asking what murder means. It was all in good fun and as a joke. No one told me to shut up and some people just joined in the fun. And no one warned me and said I was mic spamming.
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

Okay so I just edited the first one I said about not giving you a warn. "The reason why the warn was not needed? He was warned by other players, he did not listen the mute was given to the player."
Bisho

Post by Bisho »

I reported Bastard for doing annoying noises on the mic (At almost the same time Rolls messaged Grey). Gary and Bastard were harassing Ninny by repeatedly saying on the mic "Calm down Ninny" "You gotta calm down", etc., sorta hogging the mic at the same time. Grey joined and muted them for 30 minutes due to micspam, deservedly. Sometime after the map changed and I left, but from what I've seen he also called the admin "retarded".
Batfoxkid: Horny is horny
Batfoxkid: It's just that you have a specific fetish

garygator

Post by garygator »

I wasn't warned by other players in any significant way. And that still doesn't excuse the fact that greyyy gave zero warning before outright muting me every time. Also at many times I did stop talking or "mic spamming" and would only joke around at random times. To which was met with the mutes. Also none of the excuses the "Bitching about mute" comment. When I was not talking about the mute, rather trying to find out who was moderator so I could ask why I got muted.
garygator

Post by garygator »

And again, I can corroborate I was talking to Ninny, but I was not trying to deliberately harass him. I was simply trying to joke around on the server. Plus early Ninny was very angry at something so I jokingly said "calm down". I still didn't get warned about it being mic span because it would just be short bursts of talking or joking around. And I feel as though it was far to quick to mute me, and especially without warning. Also, none of this has addressed the fact that Greyyy lied to me and said they contacted the owner to try and keep me from filing a report. Nor the fact that Greyyy lied multiple times saying they weren't admin. I believe due to the fact they didn't want me to file a report.