Appealing a permanent ban

dartvader48

Appealing a permanent ban

Post by dartvader48 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dartvader48

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77601109

Which Admin Punished You: (See note 1 below) Banshee

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban

Server where you received the punishment: Disc-ff Casual dodgeball server (162.248.92.127:27021)

How long they punished you for:

Permanent

Reason why they punished you:

I was hacking with an alternate account, I talked to the admin who punished me with this main account and revealing the truth. Therefore, this account have also received punishment.

Alternate account ID: STEAM_0:1:116547122

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
In my personal opinion, the punishment was not uncalled for. However, I am hoping I can be forgiven due to the changes in my personality over the past 5 years.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
I feel that it has been 5 years or so since the punishment was given, and I have a clean record in many other communities ever since, I can perhaps be given a second chance. I truly regret performing such thoughtless and stupid action to affect others. I will vow to not let the same action repeat if I can be given a second chance.
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Appealing a permanent ban

Post by Jasmine »

I have been playing with Dart on another community.
Even though it was Banshee issuing the ban, the ban was requested by me.
I did not know it was the same person. It only came up after he admitted it was him
The ban is 5 years old. I feel like the db community is suffering at the moment and the server is mostly inactive. Which is a shame because it's still a gamemode I personally enjoy.

On the back of this. With in mind that Dart both took responsibility to speak to the admin, the ban is so old and the fact that he is a valued appreciated member of other communities I feel like we would benefit off lifting this ban. We need more people like this back in our community. He is talkative, fun and very welcoming and helpful to new players.

I'm all for second chances and I believe this guy would be worth one.
Much love
Jasmine
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Appealing a permanent ban

Post by Dongle »

Your punishment has been lifted. Appeal granted.
ImageImage