Post by 7thCondition »

Your Steam Community Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/7thcondition
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:547264006

Which Admin Punished You: SirGreyy
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Murder

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Aimbotting

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

Proof: I have none. I will state that I was not hacking. I have a few claims I would like to say. A possible factor to make the admin think I was using aimbot is that I was on some performance enhancing drugs (I will say its name if requested) so i was jittery and could hit shots (The quarantines boring so I use it to make the day go faster. Pls don't judge.), because I live so far away from any TF2 server my connection is unstable to said servers and that may cause my view to be jittery or off-to-the-side to the spectator, or my mouse is acting up again because on my view I was also very jittery. I would also like to add that this account is one of my alts and I know I'm IP banned so I'm appealing.

If I don't win this appeal at least know I tried. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correcting format
"Well I have nothing to say but do you best! Ok. Wait don't put what I'm saying now I already finished. Stop typing son."
-My stepdad
7thCondition

Re: 7thCondition's Ban Appeal

Post by 7thCondition »

Also if possible can SirGrayyy answer why they banned me 3 times? Thanks.
"Well I have nothing to say but do you best! Ok. Wait don't put what I'm saying now I already finished. Stop typing son."
-My stepdad
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

Hello 7thCondition,
I am the Admin on Murder Mystery Server & I was the one who permanently ban you. I've been watching you for about 6-7 rounds and your crosshair was nowhere near the murder.. That is really suspicious & my other two or three steam friend who also saw what happened. I can list the witness name down below.
Jordo.jpeg
Tru
Ignatious
(I'm not sure if he'll respond or not)

Edit: Also " I would also like to add that this account is one of my alts and I know I'm IP banned so I'm appealing. " Well, having alt account will be banned if found out that you're evading or something. I'm gonna say the ban should stay because what I saw in the game that you were "aimbotting" so there's no way that you "are not" aimbotting.
Edit #2: I noticed that you are using the wrong format.
Last edited by Grey on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jordo.jpeg

Post by Jordo.jpeg »

I began to grow suspicious of 7thCondition on account of the fact that he seemed to be nearly unstoppable as a sheriff. During rounds that I died early on and had a lot of time to kill, I would spectate him and follow along carefully to watch his playstyle. It took two rounds for me to realize that he was cheating once I started paying more attention to him. Flick after flick. Nobody who was exposed as a murderer in his field of vision ever stood a chance.

Truthfully, 7thCondition made it a little too easy on me by using the ambassador as a sheriff. Every single round he fired was accompanied by the critical hit sound effect to indicate that he hit him flush on the head. Even vertical threats like Jack the Ripper and Theran were helpless as they tried to maneuver through the air.

I DM’d Tru, who was in the server along with me, and asked him to watch 7thCondition play a round when he had the chance. A couple of rounds later, Tru and I closed out a particular round by spectating 7thCondition as he took on the final murderers standing alone. The two of us reached an agreement instantly and DM’d Greyyy and have her take a look. Greyyy spectated 7thCondition for a handful of rounds, and sure as eggs he continued to rack up flick headshots. The map changed, and 7thCondition left the server before the new map began.

There is not a doubt in my mind that 7thCondition was cheating. There was not so much as an attempt at subtlety. I don’t like to speak for others - that said, Tru and I had a thorough discussion about the incident with a lot lot lot of agreement, and I’d be more than surprised if he didn’t offer his support along with my own for Greyyy’s actions.

Whatever performance enhancing drugs this guy was using would’ve made Jose Canseco’s jaw hit the floor. Ha.

Feel free to contact me if there’s anything I can do to shed more light on the situation. Thanks.

- Jordo
Feel free to contact me if you need anything else or there's something I can do. Thanks.

- Jordo
7thCondition

Post by 7thCondition »

I see, I have played to a very suspicious style and I can't see a way to sway anyones opinion. I left because I had a party to help plan. My only requests are if I could have a chance at being unbanned and if I could still post and reply in this community because I find the members of this community more preferable than the other community's. Rest assured SirGrayyy I will not attempt to ban evade. Thank you and I hope to ever see any of you in-game again.

-
Spoiler
Steven (Thats me :wave: )
-My stepdad
Tru

Post by Tru »

I had suspicions about 7thCondition for quite a while after they had joined the server, and when Jordo had also pointed out that their aim was rather suspicious I took it upon myself to spectate them as much as possible for a few rounds before messaging Sir Greyyy about it. While watching 7th, I noticed they would hide behind walls and still seemingly know where murderers were without being able to see them at all. 7th would peek back around and shoot them at just the last second, this happened on several different occasions. There was another case where a murderer had made their way up above 7th with them having no way to know the murderer was up there, yet 7th's aim immediately snapped up before said murderer jumped down on them. Almost all of 7thCondition's kills were immediate headshots as well, even when it seemed like they couldn't land a shot in their current situation.

I had notified Ignatious about mine and Jordo's suspicions since he seems to have a keen eye for that sort of thing. Jordo, Ignatious and I all came to the same conclusion that 7th was at the very least using some sort of wallhacks, and we notified Sir Greyyy so that she could also check 7thCondition out and take appropriate action.

I do not have any more information to give on the matter, but there is no doubt in my mind that 7thCondition was cheating in some capacity. I hope my information helped.
- Tru
Ignatious
Server Admin

Post by Ignatious »

I observed 7thCondition as well. The way he was getting kills was odd. As Tru said, much of the time when he had the gun he would hide away and wait for murderers. He had his gun out and acted as if he was comfortable where he was, to the point he often moved his cursor very little while people were active around him, as if he wasn't concerned about who they were and knew who to shoot. I don't know anyone who isn't cheating who isn't constantly looking around while being sheriff - that is a constant and obvious sign that I've seen with nearly every cheater I've reported. He always seemed to head shot murderers, and almost instantly, despite not being aimed directly at them. There were also a few isolated instances where it seemed like he shot a murderer who was red, who had not yet been called out, but that was pretty limited so it wasn't an obvious hack. Frankly, he was doing as well as seasoned murderer veterans that have been playing for months despite only apparently being on murder for the first time. I'm convinced they were hacking.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Would you mind sending me a link to your main account just curious.
ImageImage
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

You have not provided enough information for us to believe that the ban for aimbotting was unjust. Numerous people (all with 2500+ hours in TF2) reported seeing what in their experience is an aimbot script. If you have a demo of your gameplay/extra evidence you can message me (Harvey Caveman#9118) through our discord and I will take a look at it.

Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler