Permanent Ban Appeal

YisusCraist27

Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by YisusCraist27 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/yisuscrai ... of-future/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103285492

Which Admin Punished You: Amishbull
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress #1

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: apparently an offensive name

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: Well, This ban is from 2016 I think (I know it's late but at that time i just kinda stopped playing tf2, I even forgot about this ban, some days ago I started to play again and I just wanted to have fun in some servers. Well, I don't speak english that well, and in 2015, I was even worse at it, so I don't remember the admin telling me to change my name (it was Duck N-word) just change n word to you know what, but that wasn't even my intention, that name is from a "meme character" from Team Fortress 2, so maybe I didn't even understood that back in the time (and of course, english is not my main language so that word is not that "strong" in here), and well, maybe someone could have the bad idea, and it was ok to get ban but not permanent at least in my opinion

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I basically had just a "meme name" and without knowing if it could be offensive because english is not my main language, but a permaban in my opinion is way too much for that, I was never toxic, I just wanted to play some freak fortress
MoneyKidKing

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

We do not allow the use of the word on the Freak Fortress servers, and do not condone its usage. While it may have been a "meme character" that in itself does not make it okay.

I believe that the time set for the original ban was a mistake as we are not that harsh on people with minimal offenses. I have removed your ban.

Please keep in mind when an admin says something needs to be done, it should be followed. If you ever have something wrong with what an admin says to do on the server, follow their direction (or leave), and make a complaint on the forums with whatever proof you can put together, and we will deal with the issue.

Appeal accepted. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler