I want to become unmuted on disc.ff servers

YourWalletInspector

I want to become unmuted on disc.ff servers

Post by YourWalletInspector »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331799188/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185766730

Which Admin Punished You: kookie
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):Perma mute
Server where you received the punishment: Murder Mod

How long they punished you for: Forever

Reason why they punished you: For not using the mic properly.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I was punished by kookie 1-2 years ago. I think its unfair because I only started learning how to talk on voice chat not to long ago, I didnt know the basics of moderating my language.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I think you should remove the mute because I have learned my lesson and will never mic spam ever again. I promise to never bully, yell, talk for too long, and I will keep that rule. I am so sorry for not properly following the forums but it is a little confusing to navigate. Thank you for reading this! Have a nice day!
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Correcting Steam ID
HankHill
Veteran

Re: I want to become unmuted on disc.ff servers

Post by HankHill »

Please follow this format: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

Otherwise your appeal is more than likely to be ignored.
Last edited by HankHill on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Your steam community link is your steam profile link. Please update your appeal with the correct steam community link as well as your SteamID. Your steamID can be found by using https://steamidfinder.com/
ImageImage
YourWalletInspector

A mute glitch on disc.ff

Post by YourWalletInspector »

One day, a few weeks ago, i was of course perma muted on disc.ff

However, when i joined the murder mod server, it magically unmuted me. I was shocked to see it, and i tested it and people actually heard me. I was mature with my voice chat. But then, something happened.
After the map change, I was perma muted again! I was confused, so when i typed !comms it said i was muted, and when i checked the information, it said the exact same info of my original perma mute two years ago. The same info was there.
Muted: two years ago
Muted by kookie
Etc.
This was odd, this mute was put on permanently, despite the mute randomly unmuting and muting again.
Then just yesterday, it happened again! I got unmuted for one map, and then it went back to normal.
There is clearly a glitch on perma mutes or mutes in general on disc.ff.
Please fix it!
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: A mute glitch on disc.ff

Post by Jasmine »

This happens when the server loses connection to sourcebans.
The server provider has had some issues the past two days due to a machine randomly going down and they were looking in to it.
You are still perma muted until your appeal is accepted. Your appeal won't be accepted without proper formating or profile links though.
Much love
Jasmine
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Your original mute (the permanent one) was from dodgeball, with others from dodgeball and prophunt before that one.

Having muted you myself before, I am comfortable removing your mute as long as you are willing to follow the rules, and not talk over others on the server. Please remain mature and respectful on the servers to prevent any further issues.

Appeal accepted. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler