Appeal comms ban

DeadMeme.exe

Appeal comms ban

Post by DeadMeme.exe »

I would like to appeal a comms ban that was put on my account today - 76561198357314460
The reason i was muted was because the "no spam in voice chat" rule, but i think i was muted for the "english only" rule.
Heres the reason i want to appeal the ban.
Another player accidentally killed me so in the next round i said "That made me so mad, im gonna speak in another language"
And then i started speaking in my mother language. I planned to do it only for like 15 seconds and then switch back to English but i was muted.
I dont find it reasonable to comms ban me for a short, innocent joke.
Last edited by DeadMeme.exe on Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
HankHill
Veteran

Re: Appeal comms ban

Post by HankHill »

Firstly, follow the format here: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

Second, being the one that muted you, you’ve been warned on numerous occasions not to speak in another language nor hog/spam the mic numerous times, especially when the server is full of people that also heavily use the mic. I suggest being more considerate not only when others want to talk, but general rule following.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
DeadMeme.exe

Post by DeadMeme.exe »

understandable
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Mute has expired. When posting appeals, disputes, or reports in the future please make sure you follow the appropriate format so that it may be reviewed.

Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler