Three Day Mute Appeal

Omegalock

Three Day Mute Appeal

Post by Omegalock »

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274547639/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15714095

Which Admin Punished You: HankHill
Type of punishment: mute
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Murder Mod| [Hide & Sneak]

How long they punished you for: 3 days

Reason why they punished you: Toxicity & mic spam

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I was muted despited barely talking during the play session that resulted in the mute, and any potential reasons for mute were repeated by other players (like being loud or insulting others) and those players didn't receive any punishment let alone a punishment on the same level I received.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I didn't behave in the ways described in the mute report and the admin that gave the punishment was ignoring other players who behaved in the exact same way. No one at the time was being toxic yet I received a mute anyway.
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Three Day Mute Appeal

Post by Jasmine »

Now, while I wasn't the admin that dealt with this I have taken part of the demo that was recorded and I do agree the mute is justified. I have also been around you on the server quite a bit.
Weather other people was punished or not doesn't effect your specific punishment and is irrelevant.
You have been muted several times before for toxicity and using a soundboard to spam.
I, myself have seen your behaviour and you're not a pleasant person to have on the server as you are constantly toxic, degrading and disrespectful.
Judging from your chatlogs and your issue with Paul specifically I think that comes in to play as well as to why you're making this appeal.

There was no description to go with the report, but there was a demo and it speaks very clearly of why you were muted.
Last edited by Jasmine on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Lately you’ve been incredibly intolerable on the server for a number of reasons, including (but not limited to): Mic spam through screaming and a soundboard, targeting me for any and all forms of harassment solely due to punishing you in the past, now targeting other players, malicious rdm, and all of that while admins aren’t on. Each of the offenses I’ve either personally witnessed in game, in video, or was told by other regulars and admins when I wasn’t on the server.

I have video evidence provided by the user that reported your behavior today. It completely contradicts your claim. You clearly didn’t barely talk like you claim.

I also want to bring up that your username in game is Real Comedy (paul sus) and has remained that way since I first muted you.

I firmly believe the mute should stay.
Last edited by HankHill on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Omegalock

Post by Omegalock »

HankHill wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:24 am
I have video evidence provided by the user that reported your behavior today. It completely contradicts your claim. You clearly didn’t barely talk like you claim.
Could you send me a link or direct me to this video? It is only fair that I could see what I did wrong so I can prevent that behavior in the future.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I think you are well aware of what behaviour to avoid. Thats why you specifically avoid from said behaviour whenever admins are present. You take your chances when admins are not there.

But, I'll humor you.
Please refrain from screaming, hogging mic and refrain from being toxic towards people using the report system to report behaviour they deem unfit.
Specifically making fun of said people.
Refrain from targeted harassment of people in general, we are all on the servers to have a good time, not being bullied by a bunch of people thinking they're funny while screaming and making fun of other people.

As a last remark, it might be a good idea to read up on the rules of the servers. If anything is unclear we are happy to answer any questions.
Much love
Jasmine
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

You know the rules for using voice chat on the servers. Follow them or you will be muted.

Harassment of anyone may lead to getting banned, you have been warned.

Mute will stay. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler