Post by toxic1 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/txcgdx/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78191585

Which Admin Punished You: Cookiecat
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: BvB

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Aimbot

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased: I have never used aimbot in any game in my entire life and I swear that on my life. I would seriously like to see the demo/video where I am accused of aimbotting, because I suppose anyone that has any decent aim = is aimbotting. What surprises me the most is that I'm not even that good at aiming since I've started playing FPS games after a 2 year break. So please, show me the video proof that qualifies for an aimbot perma ban.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Because I don't cheat.
toxic1

Re: "Aimbot" perma ban

Post by toxic1 »

Also, I'm not going to jeapordize my account for a fucking VAC ban over BVB, seriously?
Last edited by toxic1 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

I reviewed the demo myself and in no point in the demo my aim appears to be locking in similar to an aimbot, there are points where you could clearly see that I do not have aimbot.

More than half of my shots are missed shots, you can literally see that throughout the whole demo from start to finish...
At the start of the match when I had melee, my aim wasn't locking in at all, if it did I wouldn't be doing circles around the enemy like an idiot.
The most glaring proof would be when I am getting grabbed by vader and swung around my aim isn't snapping around like crazy, which dismisses the fact that I had aimbot.

Unless you believe that I would go lengths towards hiding my aimbot in these situations this proof is completely bogus.

demo in question: http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sour ... B&id=21004
Last edited by toxic1 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CookieCat

Post by CookieCat »

I had spectated you for 6 rounds in total. I was unfortunately only able to record one demo due to an unexpected issue with my recording software, but your aim was jittery, and was noticeably snapping on to players, and I noticed you were snapping to teammates as well for some reason. MadeInQuick, Kitteh, and Crust were there spectating you as well, and the four of us came to an agreement that you were aimbotting. Every round we watched as you got Jacket's guns 5 seconds between eachother, every round and reaching Grand Finale in no time. I don't mean to say this is an impossible feat to achieve in such a short time, but with how quickly you were getting the guns, the consistent Grand Finale pops every single round within such a short time and the suspicious snappy, jittery aim, we had come to the conclusion that you were aimbotting.
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

CookieCat wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:52 pm I had spectated you for 6 rounds in total. I was unfortunately only able to record one demo due to an unexpected issue with my recording software, but your aim was jittery, and was noticeably snapping on to players, and I noticed you were snapping to teammates as well for some reason. MadeInQuick, Kitteh, and Crust were there spectating you as well, and the four of us came to an agreement that you were aimbotting. Every round we watched as you got Jacket's guns 5 seconds between eachother, every round and reaching Grand Finale in no time. I don't mean to say this is an impossible feat to achieve in such a short time, but with how quickly you were getting the guns, the consistent Grand Finale pops every single round within such a short time and the suspicious snappy, jittery aim, we had come to the conclusion that you were aimbotting.
The "jittery aim" is obviously the result of me playing from EU on an US server, if you had any previous experience with this you would know that when spectating players with high ping their aim doesn't match up with what is happening on the screen.

I am also 100% sure in those 6 rounds you were spectating I was fed several times by AFK players or people running in a straight line to give me grand. I have not cheated and I swear this, I never have and never will especially in a game like TF2 I have put over 3k hours on. I demand an unban, and/or more closure as to why you think I am certainly aimbotting.
Last edited by toxic1 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

I wonder if you are aware of the latest buffs to jacket, upgrading guns was made far more easier than before.
CookieCat

Post by CookieCat »

After talking with more admins, they have suspected you of cheating as well. Artvin and Batfoxkid were watching as well, and said that they suspected you were lagswitching as your ping was spiking from 100 to 500 at times. Lagswitching is a form of hacking where TF2 is manipulated into thinking that the player hit targets through the abuse of lag. This form of hacking was also referred to as "silent aim" by Artvin, and when Kitteh was watching he used the same term "silent aim" as well to refer to what type of cheats you were using. Regulars on the server mentioned that they had suspected you of cheating in the past as well. Since you were playing Jacket, am almost pure gun boss, that's likely the reason why they became suddenly more suspicious that you were cheating.
CookieCat

Post by CookieCat »

Also according to Artvin, and me reading through all the patch notes for Jacket, nothing about his damage or the speed at which he gains guns was ever changed. The most recent additions to him was an attack range nerf, and armor to increase his survivability.
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

CookieCat wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:26 pm Artvin and Batfoxkid were watching as well, and said that they suspected you were lagswitching as your ping was spiking from 100 to 500 at times.
Now that is an accusation completely out of the blue, my ping very very very very very rarely stagnates this bad, and if it does I am literally standing still since I'm completely lagged out... It does happen sometimes. That's not a lagswitch, that is a literal full on disconnect.
CookieCat wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:26 pm This form of hacking was also referred to as "silent aim" by Artvin, and when Kitteh was watching he used the same term "silent aim" as well to refer to what type of cheats you were using. Regulars on the server mentioned that they had suspected you of cheating in the past as well. Since you were playing Jacket, am almost pure gun boss, that's likely the reason why they became suddenly more suspicious that you were cheating.
I am going to repeat this again, I can not be aimbotting. I have said it before that I have missed 50% or more of my shots due to Jacket's gameplay being just spraying and praying. I highly recommend that you should not focus on the whole demo recording and rather points on where cheats could be really easy to spot, as I have previously mentioned when spectating people that have high ping their aim shown as a spectator isn't exactly accurate, these accusations regarding ping are merely out of bias since I am not a perfect person with a charming personality that likes to be best buddies with everyone. Silent aim is an impossibility, one google search tells you that Silent Aim has been patched for TF2, not only that but this argument goes against your accusation of me having "snappy aim" as silent aim does not do that.
Regarding Jacket's buff, the cost of all his weapons has been reduced including Grand Finale.

The only thing that could possibly warrant a permanent ban is the fact that you believe I went extreme lengths to hide my aimbot by making it hit only 50% shots? Turning it off and on in certain situations? You think I'd download a free public cheat on an account I have 3k hours on and no previous VAC bans just so I could cheat on a BvB server? I know I am repeating myself, but I do not know what to say, since I am legitimately innocent and I'm just frustrated about this ban.
CookieCat

Post by CookieCat »

I myself do not know much about cheats in TF2, or online games in general, so if I was incorrect about some things from my own judgement then I do apologize. However with the input I took from other admins, they explained to me what cheats you were using, and that it was rather obvious. I am simply listening to what the other admins have to say, and nearly each and every one of them was there watching you play, each of them suspected you of cheating, and Crust had even watched you for a full hour.

That being said, there are some other things I should mention that don't exactly help your case. I looked at your Steam profile, and you seem to have comments of others accusing you of cheating in TF2 and other games. I'm not saying this confirms that you were cheating, but as I said, it doesn't help your case.
https://imgur.com/7VQJFm8
https://imgur.com/B2zzJrI
https://imgur.com/mwQaEZc

And again, nearly every admin as well as multiple players have either straight up accused or suspected you of cheating (from the Discord):
https://imgur.com/TXN6aS9
https://imgur.com/YUK2moo
https://imgur.com/SZZwnMX
https://imgur.com/baUcfBf

With nearly every admin suspecting you of cheating, as well as multiple regulars on the server suspecting you of cheating, from my own judgement with what evidence I had, and the several other things I've mentioned, I think your ban should stay.
Last edited by CookieCat on Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.