yet another 2nd perma ban appeal

toxic1

Re: yet another 2nd perma ban appeal

Post by toxic1 »

Please I beg you to reconsider this decision... yet again...

I probably know how hard it is to trust one completely random guy who has been playing only for one month and his first impression on everyone is that he is aimbotting contrast to an entire team of admins and a handful of regulars who are dead certain that I'm cheating, but you have to believe me that I am innocent. No amount of proof will ever show you that I have ever aimbotted, it is simply impossible to prove. You can record me no matter how many times, my aim is nothing but mediocre.
I know how incredibly stupid this excuse sounds like but all these accusations come from really butthurt players upset that there's finally someone on the server that dominates players on a daily basis and the fact that the boss I was constantly playing is inherently overpowered in the right hands. I like playing on this server to the point I spend several hours nonstop on and off every day, you'd really think I'd start cheating after getting unbanned right infront of the faces of admins on a server I actually like playing on even after being harassed by everyone on the server one milisecond after I join in?

Yeah, I am trying to make you sorry for myself, but I have no other options. I cannot tell you that the admins are clueless when it comes to cheating accusations without it sounding immature and disingenuine. I cannot tell you that the pleas and defence of one random guy is more valuable than the claims of dozen of players on the server, but know that I am willing and confident to disprove any accusation or 'evidence' against me as I cannot stand being accused of something I didn't do.
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

I saw that a demo has been uploaded on my ban in SourceBans and the demo provided is not related to aimbot and it was not even recorded at the time of the actual ban (this demo was recorded 2 days ago before this ban...), which leads me to believe the admin that banned me literally has no basis on the aimbot ban and banned without any second thought, as he was threatening me several times with a ban if he sees anything suspicious and now that he banned me he does not even have proper evidence against me that warrants his suspicion, his only excuse being that I was doing too much damage with this one particular boss.
Reconsinder this ban again, do you have any other evidence than this? If yes, then I am again willing to disprove any accusation. If not then it is clearly obvious that there is no basis for this ban and I have been banned unfairly for the second time, as it could be proven by the fact that the demo of the previous ban shows no accounts of aimbotting. I have not cheated...
Last edited by toxic1 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

It's ridiculous that I am being subjected to this when my aim is literally mediocre.
Where are the videos that people are talking about where I am spotted cheating? Haven't seen not one bit, why am I still banned? Are you really going to keep me perma banned just because of hearsay from the regular players on the server? There is literally 0 evidence that I have ever aimbotted, because I never did. Is it really going to be hearsay > evidence?