Post by toxic1 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/txcgdx/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78191585

Which Admin Punished You: MadeInQuick
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: BvB

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Aimbot

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased: MadeInQuick being the great "experienced admin" refused to give me the demo where I have been banned and since he is so "experienced" he does not know how to upload demos.
My aim is extremely fucking mediocre and if you think that tracking with a gun that has infinite ammo is cheating then your admin team has a serious fucking problem.
It's not a secret that the whole server hates me and is eyeballing me every fucking second to find even the slightest hint of a cheat, reason being? They're literally mad that there's actually someone in the server that doesn't aim like a 75 year old grandpa with arthritis.

Really mature, I demand to see the demo and see how beyond stupid you are. Guess I'm going to cheat right after I get unbanned with multiple admins on in the server, so delusional.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Because I don't cheat.
Last edited by toxic1 on Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
toxic1

Re: yet another 2nd perma ban appeal

Post by toxic1 »

Guess I'm going to pull out my demo out of my ass just like you pulled your accusations out of your ass, your only proof being 'oh my god he gets grand finale so fast!!!! he must be cheating!!!'

Of course, this whole ban couldn't be topped with this
Last edited by toxic1 on Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BjbRsk ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SMFC2M ... sp=sharing

Here are two demos for you that I reviewed. In the first one your ability to track players even when there are distractions is very very good. You are able to find players who are hidden in decoys or after they just teleported almost instantly.

In the second demo there was once instance that made me very suspect. Towards the beging you decide to aim a teleport through a crack in the wall and instantly aim at a player hiding behind it. I reviewed this part like 10 times trying to understand why you would do this. There is like 1 or 2 frames in the demo where you could have seen a person hiding behind it milliseconds before you teleport. Very suspect.

You can respond to these if you want but pretty much every one of the admins on my server think you are hacking/scripting and some of the regulars as well.
ImageImage
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

Fire wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:26 pm https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BjbRsk ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SMFC2M ... sp=sharing

Here are two demos for you that I reviewed. In the first one your ability to track players even when there are distractions is very very good. You are able to find players who are hidden in decoys or after they just teleported almost instantly.

In the second demo there was once instance that made me very suspect. Towards the beging you decide to aim a teleport through a crack in the wall and instantly aim at a player hiding behind it. I reviewed this part like 10 times trying to understand why you would do this. There is like 1 or 2 frames in the demo where you could have seen a person hiding behind it milliseconds before you teleport. Very suspect.

You can respond to these if you want but pretty much every one of the admins on my server think you are hacking/scripting and some of the regulars as well.
i need access to the files, can i talk to you on discord about this?
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

The links should work now, sorry I forgot to unrestrict them.
ImageImage
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

I watched the first demo and I really fail to see where I am extremely good at tracking bosses like Freddy, there have been multiple times where I went away from the decoys and even tried hitting the decoys. There is also a bug where the decoys sometimes do not have outlines so you can clearly see where the real players is. As for the teleports I did not always guess them correctly, the first case of where the Freddy tp'd infront of me you can exactly see me turning around only to find out he was still in the same place, right after that he teleported again and I was teleporting in the exact opposite direction of where he went to.

The second demo.. I don't know if you're aware, but there are outlines enabled for both teams? I could see the pyro through the wall running across the whole hallway.

Even then, I don't see any cases of aimbot in either of these demos, but I am interested in discussing this further.
Last edited by toxic1 on Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

More importantly, I really want to see the demo MadeInQuick recorded. He was threatening me several times before in the server with a ban if he sees anything suspicious.
toxic1

Post by toxic1 »

Fire wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:26 pm You can respond to these if you want but pretty much every one of the admins on my server think you are hacking/scripting and some of the regulars as well.
I know this is a pretty awful and disrespectful comment, but I honestly don't believe any of your admins know what an actual aimbot looks like. As far as I'm aware whenever I asked any of the admins or regulars how am I cheating they never actually had a real argument against me cheating apart from saying that I do damage really fast. Even then, the stigma comes from the fact that this particular character was recently buffed to the point where his final ability isn't even that hard to get.

You need 20k damage for grand finale(ability that buffs you with crits, high speed, higher firerate and lower gravity), that is not at all hard to get. You need 10k damage to get the double barrel shotgun, you reach this by getting an m4a1 right off the bat and get like 70 hits on your enemies as it does 100 damage each hit, again this is not hard to get as the gun as really really high fire rate. Once you get the double barrel each meatshot with it does around 1.2k damage with, since I need 20k damage I need atleast 8-9 hits that are meatshots for this super ultra overpowered ability.
As long as I do not reach double barrel shotgun I am completely screwed, but again it seems that I'm only making excuses for myself but you have to understand that there's nothing that I can do, I have not cheated in TF2 and I never will. It is frustrating since my aim isn't that amazing, it is mediocre at best since I always target enemies with large hitboxes first.
Last edited by toxic1 on Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Ah the outline thing makes sense now. I forgot it did that on that game mode.
ImageImage