Post by Mobamna »

Steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144409589/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92071930

Which admin did it: AngelAmbrosius
Type of punishment: gag
Server received: VSH

How long punished for: 2 weeks

Reason for gag: Toxic behavior and ghosting

Reason I think its unfair: 2 weeks is a bit excessive for just cursing and I know I have 4 other mutes on record but two were like three years ago and the other two they didn't even have a reason on them and were only 30 minutes. Yes I did ghost but it was a complete accident didn't realize was on open mic.

reason I think you should remove: Like I said I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings and I think taking off at least a week is fair or just removing in general. But please consider since I took the time and thank you!
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Re: Gagged for two weeks

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

It's not just for "just cursing" and your claim that "didn't realise was on open mic" is false. There's video evidence of you having a toxic attitude towards other players and actively alerting the Hale to another player's location. Regardless of length and time since past punishments, you've been playing on the servers for years now and know the rules and yet choose to break them.

Nice try bud, wait the mute out.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Mobamna

Post by Mobamna »

Still get better admins they bad at job ;((
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

For the past two weeks, you’ve made VSH an incredibly toxic and uncomfortable server to play on, be it through your attempts at bullying other users, egging people on to join your attempts, and breaking other rules that are clearly lined out in !rules; you already admitted to being punished before years ago, therefore it can be assumed you are to have at least a decent understanding of them by now. It’s bad enough you decide to trash the server and its players directly, but also going out of your way to grief them is when I ultimately decided to report you.

Personally I would’ve advocated for a two week ban considering the griefing, so the fact you got just a mute is incredibly merciful, Shrimp.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Appeal denied.
ImageImage