aimbot permaban appeal

rufuspog

aimbot permaban appeal

Post by rufuspog »

i deleted all my proof of me not hacking (which included MY DESKTOP RECORDED POV which 0 admins watched lol) because 0 admins are capable of judging me.

i got accused of hacking by a bunch of pubber pyro mains (with 0 COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE) that have no idea how to aim or what they are talking about when i've been playing Tf2 for A DECADE and years to train my aim to WIN 1v1s. i never play on these servers so idk why i bothered to try so hard to defend myself.

it's obvious every admin here is just a casual pub player. ANYONE at any competitive level would be able to tell what cheating looks like but these admins aren't qualified for judging that unless there is a blatant spinbot lol. i dont think any of these admins have ever been to an mge server. my mistake of dueling the wrong person in a server.

this was my first hackusation and it's hilarious how these people think i'm cheating when compared to other amazing players i'm awfully bad. it just makes me so disappointed.

im surprised people can be this awful at the game to think that i'm hacking when i'm not even good.

i'm still not even completely convinced these "admins and regulars" arent biased because i beat 2 of them in a duel.

seriously what a joke.
Last edited by rufuspog on Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nathan_TK
Server Admin

Re: aimbot permaban appeal

Post by Nathan_TK »

Thank you for posting this in the correct format this time.

Whatever your explanation may be for the 12 second mark, it appears to me that you took the first 12 seconds of a 2 minute video as my only source of you not playing fair. I took that long of a video for a reason.

I’ve gone over it a few times, and picked out the most eye-catching moments of when your aim seemed to be a little too suspicious. 0:12, 0:21, 0:29, 0:49, 1:10, 1:23, 1:31, and 1:58 all stood out the most, and moreso when the video is slowed down.

The fact that you beat me in a duel itself has nothing to do with your punishment; I know I’m not the best player on the server, and my K:D ratio is far from something to be proud of. There are many people that go on Idle that fight, and beat, me. None of them have gotten banned or even kicked for being better. I’m an admin to help make the server an enjoyable place; not to make myself think that I’m good. I did, however, become suspicious with you during our fight. Even though I may not be a good scout, I still know how to hold my own somewhat.

You mentioned that you can’t possibly be using any sort of scripts and the proof is that you drained a full magazine from your pistol. You told me that in private messages on Steam too, and like I told you there, hacking/scripting programs can have their actions bound to a key to toggle on and off, which can be useful to suddenly “be bad” to avoid suspicion.

Although it has no direct correlation to you being banned, it’s hard to believe someone that’s apparently a competitive player when their steam profile is private and was last online an entire year ago. Again, nothing to do with you being banned. But in most cases, profiles like that do have a stereotype to them.

As a final note, another admin, Infernox-Ratchet was also on the server and spectating you, and came to the same conclusion as me. Rocklobsta, who you fought, suspected you as well, and Geno who spectated both the fights between you and me, and you and Rock also believed you to be using scripts.

In closing, my judgement stands, and I believe your ban should be upheld unless the majority of our admin team thinks otherwise.

Have a good day.
rufuspog

Post by rufuspog »

Last edited by rufuspog on Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
deadmemescentral
Server Admin

Post by deadmemescentral »

I agree with Nathans statement.

From my viewing of the clip, I found some of your flicks suspicious for lack of a better term.

As well in the past, the judgement of not 1 but 3 of our regs have been very solid seeing as they have also played this game for a very long time and all of them have a good amount of skill in detecting when something is amiss, not even to mention how another admin as well came to the same conclusion.

I believe the ban should stick
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I reviewed this person's account and the proof presented. Nothing in any of the clips looked suspect at all to me. The janky movements and shots hitting a player even when the aim was not on them looks very normal. This is also backed up by the clip presented by Rufuspog if you watch them side by side.

After speaking with Nathan and giving him my opinion on the matter we have decided to lift the ban.
ImageImage