6 year long Ban Appeal

Ryefu

6 year long Ban Appeal

Post by Ryefu »

Greetings!
My name is Richard, but I go by either Ryefu or RandomPuncher on steam now.
6 years ago in 2015 I was under the username RyeNoNoNo and ran from a spycrab duel on one of your trade servers, I believe it was a trade server with the number 2 in it or something.
Anyway, since this ban, I currently have no bad reputation on Rep.tf or SteamRep, and I have all the information of the previous ban I received almost 6 years ago.

Recently I went to play on your Freak Fortress 2 server and found that I was banned from it, to only come to the realization of what had happened so long ago. In 6 years a person can change, and In my case, I was 14 at the time and am now 20 years old.
As a young adult now, I believe that I am past such silly ways of causing trouble and only plan to play on servers for the fun of it, including yours.

If it all possible, I would like to unbanned from all of your TF2 servers so that I may once play again with your lovely community.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Blessings, Richard
Last edited by Ryefu on Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: 6 year long Ban Appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

Please follow the format here so that your report is acknowledged: https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.
Ryefu

Post by Ryefu »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RandomPuncher/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97926711

Which Admin Punished You: WhiteSedan
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Perm Ban
Server where you received the punishment: I don't remember because it was so long ago, but it was something like Trade Server #2

How long they punished you for: Perm

Reason why they punished you: I had run from a spycrab duel

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I believe the punishment is completely normal and makes sense, however I wish it was more like a year ban rather than forever.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I was immature and made poor decisions back when I was 14 years old. Now I am 20 years old, who does his best just to have fun and play on fun servers. I believe that after 6 years I have learned not to be a complete idiot online like running from a silly 2 key spycrab, which ended up costing me my fun on the servers, when 2 keys nowadays are less than $5.
If at all possible, I would like to return to your servers to come and enjoy the Freak Fortress 2 while the bots take over casual mode.
Thank you for your time, and I await your response!
Blessings, Richard
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Ban has been removed. Have a good one.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.