Mute appeal

cola_coach43

Mute appeal

Post by cola_coach43 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity .com/profiles/76561199051306028
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:545520150

Which Admin Punished You: Syko
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):mute
Server where you received the punishment:boss vs boss server

How long they punished you for:2 weeks

Reason why they punished you: Spam in chat/ voice

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. It was honestly accidental due to the fact that I wasnt looking at what key I was holding, resulting in the mic spam because I thought I was holding the w key to move foward

Reason why we should remove the punishment: it was an honest mistake and I honestly regret not paying attention to what key I was pressing at the time.
Syko1
Server Admin

Re: Mute appeal

Post by Syko1 »

Hi Cola, But when I instated the mute you were playing music on the mic while holding down the talk button for more then 7 seconds and with your past mutes plus begging in my Discord dm's and begging in ff2 in game chat its very hard for me to want you to be unmuted til the Mute is over.
Spoiler
HaHa Gardevoir lmao
cola_coach43

Post by cola_coach43 »

Ok then I'll just wait as I should have when I sent this my my apologies for bothering you I should have left it with this
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Mute will remain until the end of the two weeks. Please avoid spamming in the future as doing so again may end up with a longer punishment.

Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler