Second ban appeal

Jupiter

Second ban appeal

Post by Jupiter »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192754701
Your Steam ID: 76561198192754701

Which Admin Punished You: PastaStalin
Type of punishment: Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Slender Fortress #1|

How long they punished you for: 2 weeks

Reason why they punished you: Disrupting gameplay

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: On the account on what an admin had told me during my last ban, there was no reason to stay on top of the page as it could be disrupting for gameplay. So I've took this into action to avoid getting punished again for the same reason.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I have been working on trying to become more cooperative with the disc-ff admins. I promise that stuff like this will not be repeated by me again.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: Second ban appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

The reason for your last ban was because you were standing on the page and delaying the round. This time, you were doing the complete opposite and collecting the page immediately upon being able to move, and by now you're 100% aware that doing so would end the grace period very early and you're also aware that in most cases when that happens, the boss also spawns before anyone even has a chance to exit spawn. What you were doing resulted in getting most of the red team killed, which is not any better than delaying the round.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Second ban appeal

Post by Dongle »

Your punishment will stay. Any further incidents may result in a permanent ban. Appeal denied.
ImageImage