John Minefield Appeal (But not really precisely)

John Minefield

John Minefield Appeal (But not really precisely)

Post by John Minefield »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116840659/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78287465

Which Admin Punished You: (See note 1 below): idk Grey I think
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): gag then ban
Server where you received the punishment: The AFK one?

How long they punished you for: 1 Week

Reason why they punished you: Reporting someone (although ironically I didn't even get banned for toxicity even though I was trying my best, and one of your badmins called me a 'hypocrite' LOL)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: Well two things, one I meant to report this person for homophobic slurs again, but unfortunately pressed the wrong button to try to report a player for saying something like gays 'should be hung' which is really bad (I think I pressed like 6 or something) oh and didn't even give me a warning that I pressed the wrong report, anyway that's not the point, I actually want a longer sentence, I'm talking like a month or permanent. The admins already warned me like twice not to be toxic and if I'm unbanned in a week I'm just going to be more toxic than ever so just do me and you guys a favor and just me ban me straight out. Though frankly judging by how much you guys are clinging onto players in such a dead game LOL, I'd say you were scared to even ban me. But frankly I need it, I've spent too much time on this stupid ass game and I'd just like to burn this bridge, hell I've played on y'alls servers back in 2012 when it was trade_plaza or whatever it was, and I'd rather just not have this bridge keep standing. And frankly this game has just taken up too much of my money and time and I'd just rather cut this out at the source, I work a 9 to 5 but I spend an unfortunate amount of time during the day on here and it's really impacted my work you know, and I get too heated and shit and it's just bad for my health/time you know? And I regret the way I acted, in hindsight I let the worst of my rage get to me, but I'd rather just cut myself off you know?

Reason why we should remove the punishment: No keep it, but make it worse.
Last edited by John Minefield on Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
Grey
Veteran

Re: John Minefield Appeal (But not really precisely)

Post by Grey »

Hello John.

Witness Admin: Stessia
Witness: Bunsbee and Rocklobsta

You sent the report twice when the admins are online and it is considered a troll/false report, so I wouldn't recommend to report if the admin are actually not AFK n' online in the server. The warning was given and you did not care about it & mocking my grammar/argue toward to the admin. There's absolutely no reason to argue to admin, all you gotta do is to stay silent and be nice & understand the rules and read the warn that you were given. I don't care about how bad my grammar is. I care about the community stays clean & safe nontoxicity.
Last edited by Grey on Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
John Minefield

Post by John Minefield »

You misread my post that's not what I'm asking here...

Furthermore, considering one of those players mentioned as a witness literally said that gays "should be hung" (which you're saying that reporting that comment is a troll report is hilarious, he didn't use the word 'gays' either...) and one of your other admins on this server forum has a automated gif that has a homophobic slur I don't think this as 'welcoming' as you portray it as really.

In addition, you are the admin in question that you mention so bit bias/skewed that you're the one answering this soooooo

I get it, you don't want people like me around, you're saying the quiet part out loud I think, in this day and age I hoped we'd be beyond this, there it folks, Homophobia alive and well in this day and age.
Last edited by John Minefield on Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

What kind of homophobic slur gif? I never seen them before idk really. I don't see anything. I already talked to the person not to do it again about gays or whatever is happening and he said ok. So, next time if you see anything like that happened I would recommend to screenshot & record and report someone straight to the forum. If it's an admin abuse thing then send file straight to the Owner or file admin abuse dispute on this forum page. Anyways, If the person says that random homophobic words, it will be muted/gagged. I'm not trying to argue here. I am sincerely apologize to what happen but the ban stays due a false/troll report when the admin is online by the admin Stessia. If you continue to be toxic in the future when a week ban is over, your ban length will be increased.
John Minefield

Post by John Minefield »

Grey wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:41 pm What kind of homophobic slur gif? I never seen them before idk really. I don't see anything. I already talked to the person not to do it again about gays or whatever is happening and he said ok. So, next time if you see anything like that happened I would recommend to screenshot & record and report someone straight to the forum. If it's an admin abuse thing then send file straight to the Owner or file admin abuse dispute on this forum page. Anyways, If the person says that random homophobic words, it will be muted/gagged. I'm not trying to argue here. I am sincerely apologize to what happen but the ban stays due a false/troll report when the admin is online by the admin Stessia. If you continue to be toxic in the future when a week ban is over, your ban length will be increased.
Kid named hypocritical: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=11543

Furthermore you were extremely unprofessional when you called me a hypocrite in the warning itself. I never made general hate speech threats unlike the player in question, but I get it's fine, you don't want people like me around.

And I'm not asking for you to unban, I want my ban increased, because frankly I'd rather not be on such an unwelcoming and rather homophobic server.

I would also like to request for a different unbiased, easier to read admin than the one that is currently involved.
Last edited by John Minefield on Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

I have never said that you were hypocrite? I wasn't even in the server longer but Stessia is literally involved so I have no idea who called you hypocrite. Wrong admin. I will talk to Fire about this.
John Minefield

Post by John Minefield »

I specifically recall the second warning being "hypocrisy and toxicity" which is more than ironic, and yes you were very much involved since you were the one who ultimately banned and gagged me smh while the person who thought that gays "should be hung" got off scott free. But that's fine, I'm happy that I heard the dogwhistle before I invested any more time.
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

I can prove the warn/gag is not coming from me. It was from other admin. Do you need the proof? I will absolutely send SS.
John Minefield

Post by John Minefield »

Regardless you were still involved in the incident and I was still called a hypocrite...

Also interesting how you brushed over the other forum post of a forum admin having a gif that has a homophobic slur that was posted recently. Hmmmmm
Last edited by John Minefield on Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grey
Veteran

Post by Grey »

I was never involved in that incident where they called you hypocrite. I wasn't even in the server around that time. What do you not understand? I'm trying to be nice and telling the truth. Stessia is the only admin that is involved the incident. I'm trying to get to him but refuses not to respond. I honestly never called anyone hypocrite in my entire life because I am not that rude person lol