Ban appeal

PonchoyNimu,altGizos

Ban appeal

Post by PonchoyNimu,altGizos »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846080789/
Your Steam ID: 76561198846080789

Which Admin Punished You: PastaStalin
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Slender Fortress #1| [Scary!]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: "cp" spray (liinalis spray)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. There was a confusion

Reason why we should remove the punishment:This would be my second request since in the previous one I forgot to specify the reason for the ban
I request for please that you allow me to enter again into the server I was banned due to a misunderstanding with one of your admins, I put a spray of a young woman called Liilanis, but she looks very young but she is 20 yrs old as her instagram specifies but your admin confused this with CP due to how young she looks
I put it as a challenge nothing more
Last edited by Fire on Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
PonchoyNimu,altGizos

Re: Ban appeal

PonchoyNimu,altGizos wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:22 am Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846080789/
Your Steam ID: 76561198846080789
Which Admin Punished You: PastaStalin
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Slender Fortress #1| [Scary!]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: "cp" spray (liinalis spray)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. There was a confusion

Reason why we should remove the punishment:This would be my second request since in the previous one I forgot to specify the reason for the ban
I request for please that you allow me to enter again into the server I was banned due to a misunderstanding with one of your admins, I put a spray of a young woman called Liilanis, but she looks very young but she is 20 yrs old as her instagram specifies but your admin confused this with CP due to how young she looks
I put it as a challenge nothing more
Last edited by Fire on Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
PonchoyNimu,altGizos

by mistake the message was repeated 2 times
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Post by PastaStalin »

After reviewing the information, your ban has been lifted. Do not spray pictures of this person again and do not use sprays of anyone who looks to be of questionable age.
Last edited by PastaStalin on Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.