Gag Appeal & Questions | Nate!! (H A M)

Nate!! (H A M)

Gag Appeal & Questions | Nate!! (H A M)

Post by Nate!! (H A M) »

- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199085192881/

- Gagged by CorgiBear, however the admin's display name on the server was Ellie.

- For one month.

- Because I insulted Ellie by calling her a "bitch" and for my using soundboard in an annoying way (im assuming).

- I think this punishment is unfair because Ellie has bias towards me (read context), and gagged me for something entirely minor and with innoecnt intent.

- I'm appealing to have my punishment reduced (read context).

Ellie gave me a punishment that is based off of my previous offenses within the server, (all of which are from a year ago (roughly)). I don't deny that I could have broken a rule tonight, however I think Ellie is being petty and punishing me for what I had done more than a year ago, rather than giving me a punishment that fits the crime. I was not given a warning for using my soundboard, nor was I given a chance to apoligize to Ellie and I wasn't even told what she muted me for once I rejoined. I'd like to emphazise that I've matured and grown from the person that I was a year ago. I didn't join the server to be a dick, I joined to apolizigize and have fun.

(CONTEXT)
For context me and Ellie had (have) beef with each other, beginning last november. I have a history of being an annoying and somewhat disrepectful player on the server. I'm known on the server mostly for my gimiky loadout, my poor sense of humor and my soundboard that I had mic spammed with on more than once occasion (taco bell, faaard, braaap, bonk, "ham"-burger, etc). Since Ellie was the only admin active on the server at the time, she started punishing me for being annoying. Because of this, I would often target or annoy her speicifcally with my soundboard. We would go back and forth at each other, I would use my soundboard and chase after her in my gimiky loadout and she would mute/gag me more than a few times (all deserved). At some point last year I stopped playing around early december and I went to do other things.

Just recently I started playing on the server again after forgetting about it for a year. I played for rouglhy 3 days, meeting up with my friends, having fun and genuinly playing the game for once. Tonight however I wanted to try and get Ellie to come onto the server so I could apoligize to her for being annoying and micspamming last november, (I had already apoligize to Tocks, but not Ellie). Since she wasn't really joining the last 3 days, I called Ellie a "bitch" and "smelly" in the chat and someone dmed her a screenshot to try and get her to join the server (this was to get her attention). After she joined, I played a sound on my soundboard (I think it was Taco Bell) and shortly afterwards typed retry into the console to reset my spray. After rejoining, I was gagged and couldn't talk at all.

(QUESTIONS)

1. Is there a way I can "start over" so I won't be stuck in this progressive punishment loop I put myself in a year ago.
Last edited by Nate!! (H A M) on Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Re: Gag Appeal & Questions | Nate!! (H A M)

Post by CorgiBear »

Wow that’s quite a lot. I’d like to start off by saying I believe you have beef with me, I’m simply doing what an admin is supposed to do. With every punishment an individual earns, the longer the punishment becomes. Even though you believe I was too harsh, I checked out your past punishments in total which equates to what I assigned you. I don’t think you’re still muted, but you are currently gagged. By saying you’ve matured from the last time we crossed paths, I’m not convinced based off the fact you called me a bitch for enforcing a rule after you were rightfully warned the first time I issued a punishment on you. That being said, please do not continue your toxicity towards anyone on the server. Because you’ve been warned before, you are fully aware that this server does in fact have rules that every player must follow. Do not be surprised that you were rightfully punished. If you’ve been warned before, there’s no reason to keep giving said warnings if you clearly never learned your lesson. I’m sorry you have an issue with me, but the fact remains I’m doing what any admin would do. If you had only followed the rules, you wouldn’t have been gagged.
Finally, to answer your question: If you wanted to apologize, that was NOT the correct way to go about it. Calling someone a bitch behind their back is in no way “innocent intent”. You clearly still need to take this as a lesson and learn from past mistakes. Do not break any more rules as your punishments will only get worse. (This is another WARNING.) so again, from this point on, simply listen to the admin of whatever server you’re on, and don’t be toxic to anyone on the server.
Nate!! (H A M)

Post by Nate!! (H A M) »

Alright. Thank you for the responce.

*I'll be better in the server from now on.
Last edited by Nate!! (H A M) on Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Post by PastaStalin »

Appeal denied. You currently do not have an active mute. However, any further violations of the rules will result in permanent punishments. Please refrain from breaking any of the rules on our servers in the future.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.