Permaban appeal

vialty

Permaban appeal

Post by vialty »

Your Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149455273/

Your Steam ID:vialty

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban

Server where you received the punishment: Freak fortress 2

Which Admin Punished You: I don't remember this

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: The best I can remember was I think mute evading and then IP spoofing though this was false.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. : I never argued the mute evading was an uncalled for ban since I did go on an alt after having my main muted and it ended up being about a month ban if I can remember correctly. This event happened when I was around the age of 13-15 probably even younger I really don't remember clearly, but I digress, I am now 20 trying to reminisce on the servers I played on TF2 when I was younger. I never IP spoofed and the admin who did ban me was adamant I was, I don't know if this was because around that time we got a new router but again I was younger and was roughly fresh to the internet still figuring everything out, the most technological I got was getting on skype with friends.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Again, I'm now 20 and this ban happened when I was so much younger and I just want to relive nostalgic memories by being able to play on this server again as it was always my go to freak fortress server leading to this ban.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: Permaban appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

I had a hard time figuring out the circumstances behind your original punishment. It appears that you were given several bans for the exact same reason.

Regardless, I have decided to lift your bans. Take care not to break any of the rules in the future.

Ban lifted. Locking.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.