Perma Mute/Gag appeal

cold sandwich

Perma Mute/Gag appeal

Post by cold sandwich »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/74755315715745348/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:108058593

Which admin punished you: endlessnameless

Type of punishment: Mute and Gag

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: It was either the Idle Server or Dodgeball

How long did they punish you for: Permanent

Reason for punishing you: I most likely was mic spamming and saying slurs.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased: Honestly, it definitely was not uncalled for. I was a pretty dumb kid back in 2018. I was around 12 years old and thought screaming into a microphone while saying obnoxious things was peak comedy back then. I cringe pretty hard thinking back to all the things I did back then to get reactions.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I'm now 18 years old and seeing if I can get my old perma mutes and gags lifted. I now just play the servers and I'd like to have the ability to talk and chat with other players. I don't micspam or spam the chat anymore. It's just not funny at all to me especially now that I understand how obnoxious it really is having to deal with it. I understand however if this cannot be removed however. Just want to see if there's any possibility of getting this removed.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: Perma Mute/Gag appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

Your punishments have been issued for standard reasons, and I believe that enough time has passed for you to be given another chance, so you will be unmuted. However, don't break the rules in the future or you will be given permanent punishments again.

Appeal accepted. Locking.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.