PermaBan Appeal

Altair

PermaBan Appeal

Post by Altair »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091804937

Your Steam ID: 【Altair】

Which admin punished you? West

Type of punishment (ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban

Server where you received the punishment: Slender Fortress

How long did they punish you: Permanent

Reason why they punished you? I accidently left an NSFW spray out (which was falsely mistaken for CP) and forgot to change it.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.? I sincerely apologize and am willing to accept full responsibility for my actions, despite being unintended. The NSFW spray was mistakenly thought to be CP but I would never condone CP in any way (I feel genuinely disgusted just thinking about it, let alone seeing it, fictional or not). I am willing to admit the art style makes the age seem ambiguous, but obviously not underage (canonically an adult). The issue which led to my untimely punishment was the mild nudity (censored, nothing sexually explicit) and the art style of the drawing (I guess?) which gave the wrong impression of the character’s age (I did my research and confirmed she is indeed an adult).

I decided to vent my frustration by removing all the sprays in my folder and vowing to never spray again, as a reminder of my error in judgment. If I had known better, I would have never had a collection of sprays in the first place, and now I feel regretful, all because of an accident which led to a lifelong ban.

I would not lie or think of any excuses. Instead, I would only tell the truth because I have nobody else to blame but myself.
Hopefully this explanation helps clear up the misunderstanding. Thank you for taking your time to read all this and hopefully to understand my perspective regarding this situation. As human beings, we all make mistakes and the best we can do is learn from those mistakes and move on. I vow to learn from my mistakes and be more diligent to follow the rules from now on.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: PermaBan Appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

I understand your concern, however, it does not matter what a fictional character's age is. In this community, if a character looks a certain age, they are that certain age.

You were given a warning for this spray before due to its suggestive nature, and you continued spraying it afterward.

Bans issued for CP are unappealable, and your ban will not be lifted.

Please find a different server to play on.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.