[Banned] for macro

KingHs

[Banned] for macro

Post by KingHs »

I have a macro on my mouse the Logitech G700 wireless gaming mouse. I use it sometimes to turn. So I got banned for apparently the [SMAC] User "<MM>KingHS" suspicious eye test violation. I do not hack. I am not ever that great at the game. So I was just surfing in third person showing my brother the tf2 new vision model thing for the Oculus Rift and such. Then I got randomly banned by Mitch Image So if I could get unbanned from the tf2 minecraft trade server that would be very nice. I will try to take of the macro now. So please help me its my only trading server. So thank you for looking at my ban appeal.
-edit- Macro deleted
-edit- I was showing my brother how to surf at the time of my ban and I don't think there was anyone else surfing at the time...
-edit- Also is there any way I could donate for an unban if you don't believe me?
-edit- This is not a normal macro (mouse) this is an auto mouse clicker clicker macro that clicks on different places on your screen and can drag your mouse or just move instantly to one place this is a payed for program I used to use for a runescape private server so I can see how your little mouse turn left turn right macro does not set off that [SMAC] thing but this does and it really sucks to get banned from servers for this so please this is my only trade server/favorite. I just wan't you guys to know that I wouldn't ever hack on your server or any others. So please just thing about it. I am also Vac banned on Black Ops 2 for being to good with a UAV. Don't belive me? Google it or click here http://bit.ly/ZG4Kaz
Youtube video of what caused this problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-2Hxq5LDcE
Last edited by KingHs on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Tony :3

Re: [Banned] for macro

Post by Tony :3 »

Talked to em about it. Said hed try to remove macro asap.
Last edited by Tony :3 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

KingHs wrote:I have a macro on my mouse the Logitech G700 wireless gaming mouse. I use it sometimes to turn. So I got banned for apparently the [SMAC] User "<MM>KingHS" suspicious eye test violation.
It's funny, because using a bind that turns you would never cause you any problems, because I have +left bound to mouse3 and use it all the time. I don't think it's coincident that you were banned from a 2fort server for using aimbot too, which is the same ban reason Mitch put down for your ban.
Last edited by IAmJim on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
KingHs

Post by KingHs »

Same macro man I don't hack... OH AND THANKS FOR NOT TAKING 2 SECONDS TO BLOCK OUT MY IP!
SEE NOT THAT HARD!
Last edited by KingHs on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

KingHs wrote:Same macro man I don't hack... OH AND THANKS FOR NOT TAKING 2 SECOND TO BLOCK OUT MY IP!
You realize that if he got you're IP by simply googling your steamID that anyone can? Which doesn't make it all that big of a deal. Also you have multiple bans for aimbot in multiple servers. You will not be unbanned.
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
KingHs

Post by KingHs »

#FUCKMYMACRO
Last edited by KingHs on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

KingHs wrote:#FUCKMYMACRO
I don't know about if its a macro as you have been banned for it on more than one server and you must be getting dead shots on them or you wouldn't get banned for it
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KingHs

Post by KingHs »

I normally just get auto perm banned when I hit the macro ;( Also I was surfing showing my brother how to surf.
Last edited by KingHs on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KingHs

Post by KingHs »

Sankoose120 wrote:
KingHs wrote:#FUCKMYMACRO
I don't know about if its a macro as you have been banned for it on more than one server and you must be getting dead shots on them or you wouldn't get banned for it
Yeah I always hit the stupid macro and on some servers they blindly ban me for the message or it auto perm bans me it really sucks. And whats the logic behind if its a macro I wouldn't get banned from other servers?
Last edited by KingHs on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

You went under this account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043496385

And DoS attacked ZeSoldier.

You will not be unbanned.

Have a nice day.
ImageImage