Unban request

Rain makes corn

Re: Unban request

Post by Rain makes corn »

Yea, I get that, but if i shouldn't have been banned in the first place, then I would hardly count that as avoiding my ban. I disconnected after you told me avoiding it was against the rules too, so I think it's a bit unfair that you banned me after just a warning and not giving me a chance to leave. How am I supposed to know avoiding a ban is against the rules when the rules list doesn't state it? I did leave right after you warned me, yet you still banned me.

EDIT: Can I have a list of every last stinking rule so that I don't break one and get banned directly after being warned again?
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

Leaving the server after I warned you is avoiding a ban.
Since both of your accounts are linked to one person; both should be banned.
It's how it is.

If you don't like how we do it here then It'll be better if you took all your trouble and found another place to drop them on.

First of all, Drop your thick-headed attitude.
Admin tells you not to do something, DON'T do it. Common sense.
Arguing will make it worse.

Also, Avoiding a ban is very obviously against the rules.
It's either you can't listen or you're just VERY ignorant.

We've been through this for a good 5 times now.

Listen to admins. Do not disrespect them. Arguing with admins is not advisable.
End of story.

If you don't understand this by now then you should go back and learn proper English and grammar.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Rain makes corn

Listen, I've not insulted anyone here except by saying they can't read. I don't really appreciate that you and others are insulting me calling me stupid. All I'm asking is that you state some proof for your ban reason since your initial reason was just for arguing (which I didn't do), you then tacked on more reasons after i made this thread just so you would feel more justified.

Also, I still want a list of rules, so where can I find them?
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

Nihulus wrote:Leaving the server after I warned you is avoiding a ban.
Since both of your accounts are linked to one person; both should be banned.
It's how it is.

If you don't like how we do it here then It'll be better if you took all your trouble and found another place to drop them on.

First of all, Drop your thick-headed attitude.
Admin tells you not to do something, DON'T do it. Common sense.
Arguing will make it worse.

Also, Avoiding a ban is very obviously against the rules.
It's either you can't listen or you're just VERY ignorant.

We've been through this for a good 5 times now.

Listen to admins. Do not disrespect them. Arguing with admins is not advisable.
End of story.

If you don't understand this by now then you should go back and learn proper English and grammar.

^That's as easy at it gets. Never mentioned the word 'stupid' in there. Don't know where you got that idea.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Rain makes corn

No, like, I want all the rules. Like no sniping from the ramp, no shooting into spawn, etc. I want an actual list. Also, saying I need to learn proper English and grammar is kinda insulting. I have good grammar anyway, so it's a pointless insult.

Also, is killing "friendlies" not allowed? Some people seemed to get semi annoyed that I was killing them because they were "friendly". If someone is on the opposite team, I'm going to kill them.

EDIT: Also, I sent you a pm like an hour ago, we don't need to be communicating in here.
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

I want a lock of this post. This post is stupid and it's basically 5 pages of nonsense.

Rain, from what I can see, you broke some rules and you gotta pay the price for it. But now, you start insulting and challenging the admin who banned you.
Rain makes corn wrote:No, like, I want all the rules. Like no sniping from the ramp, no shooting into spawn, etc. I want an actual list. Also, saying I need to learn proper English and grammar is kinda insulting. I have good grammar anyway, so it's a pointless insult.
It's the internet, people get insulted, deal with it. This is not even related to the ban topic. Nihilus did mention (and with some other people's support) that you were being quite annoying. Your ban isn't permanent, so I'd drop it and wait it out like a man.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rain makes corn

Alright, I'll wait it out. Now, can I have a list of rules like I've asked? That seems like something I should be allowed to have.

His reasons (and his "support") all stated reasons for my first ban though. I shouldn't be allowed to be banned twice for the same reason. I did absolutely nothing to earn the second ban.
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Rain makes corn wrote:Alright, I'll wait it out. Now, can I have a list of rules like I've asked? That seems like something I should be allowed to have.

His reasons (and his "support") all stated reasons for my first ban though. I shouldn't be allowed to be banned twice for the same reason. I did absolutely nothing to earn the second ban.
Its in motd I think
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rain makes corn

It doesn't include all of them.
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Rain makes corn wrote:It doesn't include all of them.
Well in jailbreak on css if it isnt in motd it isnt a rule.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.