Jack.

Dubstab
Veteran

Jack.

Post by Dubstab »

Your in-game name: -[FF-A]- Mr. Dubstab A
Your in-game Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059176361/
Your in-game SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49455316

Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123387993/
Rulebreaker's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81561132

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: FF2 #2

Witnesses: Jacob

Ban lenght requested: Perm ban.
Reason: When I came in a couple days ago I caught him disrespecting a player. I told him to respect all players at any time. He then understood I was admin. He said sorry and left. A day later I caught him doing the same thing, but then just left immidiatly. He added me and asked me if I was angry. I said I wasn't, but he should obey the rules. So then he started doing the things I told him NOT to do. After all I went back into his chatlogs and saw he says fag (when there is no admin, of course) every couple minutes. I then told him I was going to perm gag him, but left instantly. I made a deal with him, that he finally was going to show respect. (Screenshot #1) He did OVER THE CHAT, but did the oppiside on voice chat. Today he joined me again. When I left he was disrespecting me over the mic, which Jacob informed me about. I came back in and perm gagged him, as promised. He then made a chat to me (Screenshot #2).
Now since I am affraid he will continue this disrespect on other servers, I am requesting a perm ban. I feel I should prevent him continuing this disrespect.

Proof
Screenshot #1: http://puu.sh/bso3s/b8b1ba813f.png <-- Made a deal with him, just to give him a second chance.
Screenshot #2: http://puu.sh/bv93a/cb42a1be06.png <-- When I gagged him.
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Slenderspy12321

Re: Jack.

Post by Slenderspy12321 »

From what i saw even while dubstab was in the server Jack was mocking him and being an over all douche. As soon as Dubstab left Jack continued to talk smack and disrespect dubsab over the mic, then Jack was begging people not to say anything to dubstab when he joined the game.
Last edited by Slenderspy12321 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Nobody needs people like Jack on any servers. I agree with Dubstab that this guy needs/deserves a permaban.
Last edited by White Sedan on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

Confirmed witness as well on numerous times that Jack joins on different servers and is disrespectful to multiple players including towards a few admins on chat while they're not active on the server. Though I don't have any evidence myself. I have seen him commit some of these actions on the server.
Last edited by PukaTheDude on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Booker DeWitt

Post by Booker DeWitt »

I've also witnessed jack harassing players and admins, as well as just earlier today harassing sure and talking about him behind his back when he left the server. He doesn't have much play time on the servers and is a toxic player to the community.
Last edited by Booker DeWitt on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

He behaved on server 3 till I logged in faster than the other players to the Map, He said "You Suck Shewn" so as always I politely asked him to repeat it even though I heard him clearly, and he replied "I said sup? Shewn" . Other than that he was fine. he is just young...
Last edited by Shewnn on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Report currently under review.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Permabanned. Thank you for your report.