Ban Appeal for Peep (Orange)

peep811

Re: Ban Appeal for Peep (Orange)

Post by peep811 »

Here's the thing in this instance, I may have insulted him, but compared to many other instances with other players doing similar thing, they've only been banned for short periods, maybe a day, or week, but for my situation, I was banned permanently, and it wasn't on numerous occasions. I've been banned before for arguing over a rule that wasn't written, and then this instance, that makes twice.
Last edited by peep811 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peep811

Post by peep811 »

Another thing is Armen provoked the situation by joining the server and saying something along the lines of "Watch out, The Orange and Ruhlar are here again!"
Last edited by peep811 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

peep811 wrote:Another thing is Armen provoked the situation by joining the server and saying something along the lines of "Watch out, The Orange and Ruhlar are here again!"
Because you guys disrespect admins and break rules. lmao
Last edited by Armen on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
peep811

Post by peep811 »

That doesn't give reason to provoke as you did. That's called instigating because you knew a problem will occur if you did that. Had you not made the comments, both Ruhlar and I would have not said anything to you.
Last edited by peep811 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Improv
Veteran

Post by Improv »

peep811 wrote:That doesn't give reason to provoke as you did. That's called instigating because you knew a problem will occur if you did that.
that's a really idiotic thing to say, why would he want to start more "instigation" when you and your friend started to disrespect an admin, and from what i see from ryuko you have done more to deserve that mute and you shouldn't even be trying to defend yourself atm cause

1) your making things up as you type
2) your denying the fact that you were indeed disrespecting an admin after he told u multiple times to stop
3) all your trying to do is cause trouble and troll on the forums this whole post was not needed what so ever

and quoting what white sedan said. u already admitted to you being wrong responding with "I see no point in responding to this thread, I'll just wait for SpicyCandy to hopefully respond."

peep811 wrote:I've been banned before for arguing over a rule that wasn't written, and then this instance, that makes twice.
that is practically your fault cause if an admin is telling you not to do something that is not written in the motd or !rules it might mean you need a bit common sense to relize your not suppose to do the things that you are doing.
Last edited by Improv on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Former Saxton Hale/Trade admin, Full time weaboo
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Honestly, I'm disappointed in how the majority of the parties involved in this situation acted. Rarely were there any mature comments and solid proof behind any claim, which has forced me to find out some proof myself. According to logs, Orange has only called Armen out once, as opposed to the many times he's insulted you. I'm unsure if you guys argue over the mic, but that requires a demo to be recorded.

Orange's ban will be extended for five more day. Unless there is more proof that he is that abusive or insulting, I will not be extending this ban.
If an admin informs you of a certain rule and or instructs you to do something, do it. If it seems unreasonable or unfair, do not proceed to insult or defy the admin. Instead, make a demo, or take screenshots, and bring it up on forums.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.