Invoked on 07-09-14 01:01

Banlength Permanent

Expires on Not applicable.

Reason banned him multiple times for multiple offenses, ive had enough
of him, he ' s your basic troll

Banned by Admin PrestoThePirate

Banned from -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Slender Fortress #1| [Scary!]

Total Bans 3 (search)

Total Bans 3 (search) Cpt. Giygas, Cpt. Giygas, Cpt. Giygas, Cpt. Giygas, Cpt. Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Pika Pi, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giyas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Captian Ginyu, The Death Medic, Cpt. Giygas, Cpt.Ginyu, Cpt.ExplodingKart, Cpt.ExplodingKart, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas, Cpt.Giygas (OP Medic Friendly), Miles Edgeworth

Cpt.Giygas now known as Miles Edgeworth was perma banned. It is unfair to anyone to be perma banned unless they are hacking. I was banned because of a "inappropriate" spray featuring a gif that said "Gay Bar". The admins finds it offensive for some reason and bans me after a few warning a perma banned this is extreme and the maximum ban time should be one month for this. If you read this and take it to consider that is greatly understood. Thank you.

Miles Edgeworth
Last edited by Miles Edgeworth on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Banshee

Re: Appealing Ban

Post by Banshee »

Although I am not an admin, I would just like to mention that if an admin asks you to do something (or to not do something), it's generally a good idea to listen.
Last edited by Banshee on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

The Banned player really should be the one submitting the request.
Last edited by Shewnn on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

"Cpt.Giygas now known as Miles Edgeworth was perma banned. It is unfair to anyone to be perma banned unless they are hacking. I was banned because of a "inappropriate" spray featuring a gif that said "Gay Bar". The admins finds it offensive for some reason and bans me after a few warning a perma banned this is extreme and the maximum ban time should be one month for this."

First of all, you are not an admin and you cannot decide whether a ban is justified or not. If an admin asks you repeatedly to remove your spray, you do it. You listen to admins and that's it. If you believe that they are unjustified, you need to make a demo/screenshot and post it on the forum. Don't do it after you get banned. Not just hackers get permabanned, people that are disrupting the server and not complying with admins over and over also get permabanned.

Just my two cents.
Last edited by Serena on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Refer to this and perhaps revise your appeal format

Admin PrestoThePirate had given you two prior bans. a half hour, and a day ban, for an inappropriate spray, which I can say universally is not accepted on any of the Disc-FF servers, and you were acting inappropriately and trolling.

One would assume after two previous bans by the same admin, you would learn some respect for when an admin tells you to or not to say or do something. It seems you have completely disregarded this notion.

and as Princessa_Karly has noted, you are not the person who can claim whether the duration of a ban is unjust or not.

[I am not an admin of the Slender Fortress servers, so my post may be considered redundant]
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

sambawarkiddo wrote:http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Refer to this and perhaps revise your appeal format

Admin PrestoThePirate had given you two prior bans. a half hour, and a day ban, for an inappropriate spray, which I can say universally is not accepted on any of the Disc-FF servers, and you were acting inappropriately and trolling.

One would assume after two previous bans by the same admin, you would learn some respect for when an admin tells you to or not to say or do something. It seems you have completely disregarded this notion.

and as Princessa_Karly has noted, you are not the person who can claim whether the duration of a ban is unjust or not.

[I am not an admin of the Slender Fortress servers, so my post may be considered redundant]
You said what I was thinking.

But back to this report, you cannot tell an admin what ban length to give you. That fact that he already gave you two bans prior to this gives the impression that you are in fact a "troll" and honestly all you had to do was change your spray. You think it was wrong? Next time listen to the admin giving you a chance to change it.

I'm saying this as an admin on the Slender Fortress servers. I would have done the exact same thing if I was in this situation.
Last edited by Benstartri on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

Miles Edgeworth

Post by Miles Edgeworth »

Even if multiple offenses it is still unjustified to be perma banned. As I said hacking is a perma ban a "offensive" spray is not a perma ban.
Last edited by Miles Edgeworth on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Your ban has been reduced to 1 week. Please respect the admins and listen to what they tell you to do/not to do. If any of the Slender Fortress admins ban you permanently again for a legitimate reason, your ban will stay. Play nice, play fair.