Appealing Ban

not2good

Appealing Ban

Post by not2good »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156924058 ayy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98329165

Which Admin Banned You: Banned by Admin MoneyKidKing
Server which you have been banned on: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]

How long they banned you for: Banlength Permanent
Reason why they banned you: Hack, without proof just banned me because of what "dragonborn" said some popular db player that isn't even good yet calls anyone better than him a hacker. gg.

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: no proof just banned me because of what "dragonborn" said. some popular db player that isn't even good yet calls anyone better than him a hacker. gg.

Reason why we should unban you: Because I'm a nice guy, and I don't start any drama or anything. Just there to play the game.
Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armen
Veteran

Re: Appealing Ban

Post by Armen »

not2good wrote:some popular db player that isn't even good yet calls anyone better than him a hacker.
Im sure that's not entirely true.
Last edited by Armen on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
not2good1

Post by not2good1 »

and if the false ban wasn't evident enough for you. he admitted to another popular disc player "nightmare" that I wasn't hacking. he went off of a famous hackusation player's over proof. you say its not entirely true, and yet 3 of my friends have all said the same thing. He called them a hacker just because they beat him ^_^
Last edited by not2good1 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Please make your steam profile public.
Appeal currently under review.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
not2good

Post by not2good »

Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

The ban was issued due to several highly experience players (Basement Cat, White Owl, and Dragonborn) saying that you were hacking over a number of days and another admin agreeing that these players were more experienced with hacks than us.

And yes, I had originally thought you were hacking, and changed my mind. But I also changed my mind again after watching you for several minutes. Now while there is no definitive proof, you did show signs of having a triggerbot. Now, I'll agree to an unban once both I and another admin review the demo I have to verify that there's no proof.

Now while I'm agreeing to this, I'm seriously disappointed that Nightmare shared that pm, as it was written in a rush as I was preparing to get to class.

I have also spoken with other players (whom I trust) who vouch for your actual skill at the game.

EDIT: I have also received reports of you having (up to) 6 alternate accounts that have been used for hacking. I have also had one of the two persons who were vouching for you change their mind as to your legitimacy.

EDIT2: Added witnesses who have had experiences with these sorts of hacks.

EDIT3: From what I can tell my demo does not have enough proof to sustain a ban, and without any other proof than these people saying you're hacking, I'm currently under the opinion that you should be unbanned, although you would remain under suspicion.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
not2good

Post by not2good »

Thanks. When i'm unbanned i can stream or something for you to prove furthermore. My friends like when I stream anyways gives them something to watch when they're bored.
Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not2good

Post by not2good »

I use alts for reasons. But for this reason I'll use my main to prove I'm not hacking.
Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not2good

Post by not2good »

I've played dbs for 4 years. You're acting like i'm new and just hacking cuz i want to be good. I've been good for years and years. 2nd best dbs player, behind only preneesh. And when i came to tfdb I was alittle noobish all I could do was spike but after a few months I started to learn how to do other stuff that made me very good, and i've improved to the point where i'm legit one of the best in tfdb. Obviously not the best ppl like Niko and Callum who've played tfdb for years are alotb etter than me. If i were a hacker I would be able to kill them. I can't. They always beat me. Just because Dragon loses to me doesn't mean I'm a hacker. You can add niko or dahntay they will vouch for me. They know I'm not a hacker, and have proven I'm beatable.
Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banshee

Post by Banshee »

Although, after reviewing the demo of you in game, and I do agree that some of the reflects you made were doable, I do thing that most, if not all, would have been really hard. Especially coming from someone with only about 200 hours on the game. And your mouse movements also made me nauseous, like constantly shaking around and moving very awkwardly.

In your defense:
- A few of the shots you made were completely doable
- Some of the times you were able to orbit
- SMAC has not detected you

Against you:
- Most of the shots I think would have been impossible
- Only 200 something hours in the game
- A few times you were unable to orbit
- Your mouse movements were very awkward and jittery
- You only have about a days time on the server and alreay position 125

So overall I'd say to uphold this ban, unless we can get someone else to look at it.
Last edited by Banshee on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will