Appealing Ban

Ɲîǧħţḿąřę

Re: Appealing Ban

Post by Ɲîǧħţḿąřę »

Okay, as Money has pointed out is that he was in rush for his class. And after having talked with Money,and Dragon. I have made my decision that yes, not2good does have hacks and uses them, but makes them hard to notice when he does use them. Dragon has clearly explained to me on how he uses his hacks and has further more explained how to notice any form of hacks that aren't completely clear to the average eyes, without knowing what specifically to be looking for.

Let the ban stand as it is!

-Ɲîǧħţḿąřȩ
Last edited by Ɲîǧħţḿąřę on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
not2good

Post by not2good »

I have much more than 200 hours
Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not2good

Post by not2good »

Yeah that account only has 200 hours. I prolly have 1k hours in tfdb. And around 2k hours in dbs
Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not2good

Post by not2good »

And just because I shake my mouse doesn't prove anything. i do that in every game i play. EVERYGAME. Even csgo.
Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not2good

Post by not2good »

Against you:
- Most of the shots I think would have been impossible - Uhm no.
- Only 200 something hours in the game - Like i've said I have much more than 200 hours.
- A few times you were unable to orbit - I came from dbs. Where there is no orbiting.
- Your mouse movements were very awkward and jittery - I think this is ridicoulous. Just because I have a unique way of moving my mouse doesn't mean I'm hacking. And i'm pretty sure there's no hack that moves like that. Even if you're comparing it to spinbot. Not even close. I play like this in every game. Csgo, Tf2, l4d etc.
- You only have about a days time on the server and alreay position 125 - Like I've said I came from other db servers. So this is also ridicoulous reason to ban me
Last edited by not2good on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Let me tell you that you can edit your post, so you don't have to post 4 times again. At the right top you have edit and quote. Please edit your post instead of making 4 posts in a row..
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vin_HD

Post by Vin_HD »

not2good is not a hacker just because he's better. some say the way he moves or jitters are his hacks. no, if you have higher sensitivity with mouse smoothness, the game skips frames and gives it that jittery animation. I've played him and beat him many times so if you ban him for hacks without any visual proof.

Just because someone says, for example, "Vin is hacking, ban him." you don't ban someone over that xD

Spectate them, check console, do some research.

Most of the players on Disc, OPST and Swirl aren't great at Dodgeball and many have more than 200+ hours.

I've been playing with not2good for over a year now and he does not use any form of hacks.

-Vin
Last edited by Vin_HD on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horribleh

Post by Horribleh »

Kama/Not2good is probably one of the best db players i've ever encountered, he has taught me a lot and I know for a fact he's not a hacker. He has streamed for me to teach me how to wave etc. Even i can beat him occasionally. Hes learned from Dahntay, Niko, and other people that are great.Yes, his movements are weird but we all have our own play styles. Kama is a well known player at outpost and played there a lot before going to disc so that's another reason why he has a good rank and experienced so please give him a chance and unban him.

To Prove I'm Not Not2Good's Alt: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuzle_/
Last edited by Horribleh on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
nky

Post by nky »

Dragon is just a guy who plays way too much dodgeball and can't accept that people are better than him. Not2Good hacks and Dahntay hacks, according to Dragon. Guess who is better than him? Not2Good and Dahntay. Woah, weird. Just because Dragon has 3k hours in dodgeball and still gets beat by people who have 1k hours and 700 hours doesn't mean they hack. He's dumb if he thinks Not2Good's mouse movements is hacking. Personally I think because Dragon moves his mouse slower than Not2Good its hacking. How can you move slow and be steady when playing AND still hit it?!?! You realize how dumb that sounds right? If you're going to ban off of someone saying he hacks can you ban Dragon too, SO obvious he hacks. I've known Not2Good for 1 1/2 years, kinda obvious he's not hacking. As for what Nightmare said, "Dragon has clearly explained to me on how he uses his hacks and has further more explained how to notice any form of hacks that aren't completely clear to the average eyes, without knowing what specifically to be looking for." Being as I know he doesn't hack, I can clearly explain to you how any decent dodgeball player hacks, with what Dragon says are hacks. I've heard Dragon explain how Not2Good hacks before and it's pretty dumb. All in all, if you ban Not2Good I guess I'll play on your servers for a week straight and get a thread about I hacked on your dodgeball server too because someone is an idiot.
Last edited by nky on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banshee

Post by Banshee »

We didn't ban him because Dragon said he hacks. We banned him because WE believe that he hacks. Stop creating arguments where none exist.
Last edited by Banshee on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will