I was gagged remove please.

Varple
Veteran

Re: I was gagged remove please.

Post by Varple »

White Sedan wrote:
BigNastyTeddyBear wrote:
White Sedan wrote:One question: What does that Trade No F2P thing with Varple have to do with this .-.
Sedan this is when you were on the server yesterday. We were talking about when you are Varple were on the server you're admin on and how you were happy about the good news that you had heard and he was joking acting like he didn't know what server you were admin on.
Thanks for clearing that up :)
Anyway Dub, if that's the case, I wouldn't really find that offensive toward Varple, as for the others I have no say since have no clue what the rest of this is about.
It wasn't offensive to me in the slightest since me and Teddy share some characteristics when it comes to joking and what kind of jokes we make toward each other. Now regarding the "I have more binds than you have hairs on your dick." bind, this is simply a joke/troll bind if you will. He spams it on MvM but doesn't spam it on FF2. He may occasionally post it and someone may have a laugh. Now Teddy has been disrespectful before toward admins, I've witnessed it and noted it. But in this particular instance I do not think that he meant to offend you Dubstab in anyway in this particular instant. Nevertheless everyone is different when it comes to joking, and people may or may not get offended to certain things. I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing with the punishment, in this particular instant I don't agree nor disagree with the punishment.
Last edited by Varple on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Currently under review.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigNastyTeddyBear

Post by BigNastyTeddyBear »

Requesting this be locked until this is punishment or situation is dealt with or carried out.
Last edited by BigNastyTeddyBear on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm @Best because I am da best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) k
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

BigNastyTeddyBear wrote:I've not been running from anyone. This is a form of harassment I DEMAND that you stop "keeping a close eye on me" also next time you want to try and accuse ANYONE of disrespecting admins make sure you're getting all the facts in.
In all honesty Teddy. you are still disrespectful to players from time to time. Not directly but I do see you use curse words and minor insults when you see someone act in a way that is againsts your favor or simply you over do it when you see a rule breaker.

Keep in mind, you've been given multiple warnings about it and I still see you do it. I'm not going to be as lenient with you as I used to be. Along side with you joining blue team as well. There's no need for you to be doing that either.
Last edited by PukaTheDude on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
BigNastyTeddyBear

Post by BigNastyTeddyBear »

I have specific binds just to teach new players how to use their bosses that's the only thing I join blue team for unless the hale is camping. You make it seem as though I'm on blue team to purposely break a rule instead of just helping the player or players. And no one has ever "warned me" for binds,disrespectfulness, or warned me with a legitimate reason for not being on blue team for less than 30 seconds.
Last edited by BigNastyTeddyBear on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm @Best because I am da best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) k
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

It has been decided that you will be permasilenced. Attempting to avoid this will result in an permanent IP ban.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.