White Sedan
Veteran

Hacker on Trade Fun 2

Post by White Sedan »

Your in-game name: -[FF-A]- mf2 WhiteSedan
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mf2whitesedan/

Rulebreakers Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960443806

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: Trade/Fun #2

Proof: No screenshots or demos but just look at his chatlogs.
http://i.gyazo.com/3359caad4eef040ceea92cac167f0605.png
http://i.gyazo.com/2425095d51d169ea585bb4e51565a9f0.png

I know I don't have much proof but hopefully you guys can take my word for this since I'm a fellow admin. He was clearly aimbotting and speedhacking.

Engi Desu is a witness but he got forum banned so he can't post here.

Edit: Realized the chatlog link just takes you to ranks. CAn't relly fix that. And it won't let me copy/paste his chat logs.
Fixed.
Last edited by White Sedan on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Ibuix

Re: Hacker on Trade Fun 2

Post by Ibuix »

I was present and can testify in Engi Desu's place. Player was a heavy running around with ridiculous speed and was sniping across the map with a minigun.
Last edited by Ibuix on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Screw the rules, I have money.
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

After looking at logs and getting the same information from several trusted regulars, player has been banned.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
SakuraTheBabyfur

White Sedan wrote:Edit: Realized the chatlog link just takes you to ranks. CAn't relly fix that. And it won't let me copy/paste his chat logs.
Fixed.
An easy fix for this is to use disc-ff.gameme.com instead of ranks through this website, since through this website is just embedded code
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

This can be locked now that the issue has been resolved.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Curious, does this server have SMAC installed?
SakuraTheBabyfur

Our SMAC doesn't automatically ban people except for very specific things if I'm correct, such as sv_cheat violation, instead it just warns any online admins with details if it detects something. It is then up to the admins to determine if it is valid or a false positive. With the amount of different plugins on some of the servers, and the complexity of some of these plugins, as well as the growing complexity of aimbots, having SMAC automatically ban people would probably create more problems then it would solve.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

SakuraTheBabyfur wrote:Our SMAC doesn't automatically ban people except for very specific things if I'm correct, such as sv_cheat violation, instead it just warns any online admins with details if it detects something. It is then up to the admins to determine if it is valid or a false positive. With the amount of different plugins on some of the servers, and the complexity of some of these plugins, as well as the growing complexity of aimbots, having SMAC automatically ban people would probably create more problems then it would solve.
I wasn't suggesting that. SMAC logs any suspicious activity to a file, and could be checked to see if he really has any infractions. "LMAOAimBot" is something that is usually always caught by the aim module, especially since eyeangles is a big issue with aimbots. Rarely other plugins will not interfere with SMAC, unless for some reason fire installs a serverside aimbot smac wont do anything about it.

i'm not entirely sure where you seen me say that smac should autoban people.