Report Of MoneyKidKing

Cowstrike

Report Of MoneyKidKing

Post by Cowstrike »

Your in-game name: ᶜᵒʷ •Ḉσωѕтяιкє
Your in-game Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117331762/

Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027370091

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: TFBD (Dodgeball)

Witnesses: 2 Corndogs,Banshee

Proof:
^^ This one is when he started spamming. I told him to stop and MoneyKidKing said no.
^^ After that, he was not only doing it to one person but to every person. He was now spamming the slap noise and slapping every player!
Last edited by Cowstrike on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
Banshee

Re: Report Of MoneyKidKing

Post by Banshee »

Here's a picture of the chat log of Cowstrike asking Money to stop and him saying no:

And here is one of a player (2 Corndogs, a well known regular) asking him to stop also:

(These pictures are both from the gameMe chatlogs from that server). The constant slapping and sounds get annoying very fast, and he likes to spam the "Bonus Ducks!" sound.
Last edited by Banshee on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

The no was in response to people asking for low gravity over mic, sorry if that got misconstrued as me saying no to Cow. I legitimately did not read what either Cow or Corn said, and for that I apologize.

The bind was used to target one specific person, but with the way it is made it hits whoever I look at, I had not meant to slap anyone else.
I am removing the sound/slap bind from my TF2 client as it is unneeded and is an annoyance to players.
If you believe the duck sound is that out of hand, I shall remove it too, but it is a bind I use on an inconsistent basis.

I do admit that I did overdo it with the with sounds. I did overuse the admin powers for selfish reasons, and I am truly sorry about any annoyances it has caused people.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Cowstrike

Post by Cowstrike »

Thats all i was looking for. I know you were not focusing on me ,nor corn. You still should not use those binds on anyone repeatly or slap players constantly. People never do this again, even thou i am not Admin i love this server and i dont want anything to happen to it. Also for the reminder Money you are a Silly Monkey :lol: :smile: ;) :wtf:
Last edited by Cowstrike on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vessy

Post by Vessy »

This entire report was made off of ONE occasion and then you went on to publicly say in game "*DEAD* ᶜᵒʷ •Ḉσωѕтяιкє : i reported money for admin abuse" WHILE HE IS ON which is simply childish. If you make a report, don't use it as some sort of public embarassment, leave it to the forums.

Woopteedoo you're reporting an admin having fun ONCE when the server looks to be on an already very low population.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Sorry, I'm going to jump in this thread to say that Money, you do quite like using the play sound a lot, even when there are a lot of people around. I've been there once or twice. Keep it on the down low, as Vessy points out, during low population.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Money has been talked to privately.
Calling out an admin in the server is a bit rude, please refrain from doing so in the future, otherwise you will be punished.