Hacker on -[DISC-FF.com]-[24/7 Idle/Trade #3] [RTD/BP]

Desperox

Hacker on -[DISC-FF.com]-[24/7 Idle/Trade #3] [RTD/BP]

Post by Desperox »

Hello, My Steam username is Desperox and I've been a regular on the server for about the past 4 months now. I am friends with Attacking Lizard and know Kahvily a bit. I was on tonight around 10:45 P.M. Central Standard time and a guy by the username of Quackbait was hacking. He wsa invisible on roof with the airducts and he was head shoting me and others down by the idle bridges. This is theoretically impossible. When he finally dominated me I was able to see where he was and when I meleed him it made the sound like I was hitting him but ofcouse it didn't cause any damage. (mind you he was still invisable, just with the dominating sign over his head) He was finally killed by a user named Urmom by goomba stomping him. Anyway, I'm not one to nark on others but I really hate cheaters. When I called him out on hacking he got very angry and said that he wasn't there and that I was standing swinging my knife at nothing but this is false because Urmom saw it as well. I love this server and want to see it stay hacker free and as great as it has been.

Thank you for your time

Desperox
Ibuix

Re: Hacker on -[DISC-FF.com]-[24/7 Idle/Trade #3] [RTD/BP]

Post by Ibuix »

I'm not an admin on Idle/Trade 3, nor do I have any say in this, but please follow the proper format provided here: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285, and make sure you have their Steam Community link.
Last edited by Ibuix on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Screw the rules, I have money.