Ban Appeal

Skyefox

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Skyefox »

Faiithe wrote:Any exploit is a permaban. If you said you've been on the server for a "ludicrously long time", you should know by now that exploiting, in this case, you going out of the map's edge, are severely punished as we want people to have a fair play in the servers. Since you're not new to the servers and knew what you were getting yourself into, I feel this ban should stay, but I can be flexible if Spicy wants a shorter ban as he will be the one reviewing this.

In literal terms, I was not outside the map's edge. I got the place I was at simply by charging up the map's wall and getting to the top of the map, then slowly descending back down to the ground. At some points, I did in fact get caught on some part of the map which caused me to stay in place, however charging with my shield fixed that and allowed me to get down to the ground again.

edit: All the boss had to do was wait at the bottom for me to fall back down for an easy kill, which actually happened one round. At the moment I was banned, a medic thought of a hilarious idea to use his medigun to rubberband up with me, which worked. I got caught again on the map and we had a hilarious moment of the medic hanging by a bungee cord. Then, I 'un-caught' myself, starting the descent again, right as the ban was put in place.
Last edited by Skyefox on Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

I've talked with Spicy, you will be unbanned tomorrow, however if there's another report about you in the servers, it will be a permaban next time, so consider this a warning.
Skyefox

Post by Skyefox »

Thank you very much Faiithe, (and Spicy) I'll definitely consider my map maneuvers more carefully in the future.