Silenced on all servers?

BigNastyTeddyBear

Silenced on all servers?

Post by BigNastyTeddyBear »

I understand why I was silenced in the first place but it isn't my fault that the system doesn't allow an admin to perm silence me from all servers with one command. I accepted this fully and joined the server as soon as I got home from work. Darkone2e@Best says he was just "following orders" but why couldn't it have just been left alone? I've done nothing wrong since the situation back at the start of December.

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5488

It came to everyone's attention that I was not silenced on all FF servers just about a week after the silenced was delivered. But what I do not understand is why does this silence have to be carried out in the first place? What have I done wrong since that time? Why was I originally silenced for a bind that was no where near disrespectful twards anyone? When I ask this question one reason comes to mind. It is because Dubstab is upset with me for a conversation we had through private chat and he's trying to do all that he can to ruin the time that I have on these servers because I'm so close with the community. But my real question is.. Is this even really necessary?
I'm @Best because I am da best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) k
Serena
Veteran

Re: Silenced on all servers?

Post by Serena »

You should correct your format.

Also, it probably isn't a good idea to say "It is because Dubstab is upset with me for a conversation we had through private chat and he's trying to do all that he can to ruin the time that I have on these servers because I'm so close with the community". I'ts extremely rude to an admin and it sounds very accusing. I'm very sure that Dubstab has more than enough reasons outside of private chat and he's not just trying to ruin everything for you. You haven't exactly been the nicest person on the servers. You've upset a lot of people in the past and had fights/arguments with regulars before, you're not innocent. When you're permasilenced from one server, I'm pretty sure it silences you on all Freak Fortress servers.
BigNastyTeddyBear

It may sound like I'm accusing but its because I am. Karly you're not perfection either. You have NO idea how many people you've pissed off. Just earlier today I had a conversation with another admin about you and how much they cannot stand your fake attitude twards people. Also you don't have to post on every form I create I know you don't like me and I know you like to think you're always right. You come on here and sound like nothing more than a giant hypocrite. That's all I have to say to you. Bye :wave: :wave: :wave: :clap:

Edit: Also you'd be very upset to if you felt like you were being targeted for childish reasons.
Last edited by BigNastyTeddyBear on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

Now now calm it down you two. I understand that you two don't like each other but we're keeping the forums drama free. Princessa Karly your opinion is appreciated but sometimes your input isn't needed. And Teddy you aren't helping your cause here.
Last edited by Varple on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Alright, first off, karly, you don't need to respond to threads such as these as you're neither admin or a witness. And no, it doesn't automatically permasilence you on all servers if it's the admin issuing the punishment and not the main admin.

As for Teddy we were asked by Spicy, told by Dubstab to silence you on all servers. I will assume that Spicy must have thought we silenced you before on all servers and only knew about getting silenced on 1 now when Dubstab pointed it out to him today so he asked that the admins to permasilence you on all servers. The permasilence on FF1 was deserved, from your history of outburts over there. It was voted.

And again, this is just a guess, but the silence for 2 and 3 must have been issued to prevent any further drama. My two cents anyway
Last edited by Faiithe on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigNastyTeddyBear

Faiithe I may have not said it clearly enough but I did mean I knew I deserved the Silence on 1 because of previous arguments with many players but I don't believe it was fair for me to be silenced on all 3 servers. I've done nothing wrong since the last silence.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Oh alright, well scratch that 2nd statement I said. But as I mentioned after, probably to prevent drama. That's my hunch. I haven't seen you around on 2 or 3 enough to have full proof that you are or are not causing anything so it's just a guess. Spicy probably will have a definite answer to this.
BigNastyTeddyBear

Because of my work hours I'm usually always on server 2 the same time Dark is and if he's not there Jasmine an admin of other Disc-FF servers is online. Refer to them if you have any questions.
Last edited by BigNastyTeddyBear on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

You've caused enough trouble on our servers to be silenced on all of our servers.
Don't come on our forums and cause drama.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.