Drew's Ban Appeal

Serena
Veteran

Re: Drew's Ban Appeal

Post by Serena »

I just want to throw in a couple of things, I wasn't there for the last two times you were caught exploiting, but the last time I was on that map with you, you kept asking me over and over if you could put the stickies down when everyone went past and I told you no. You then continued arguing with me on the matter, when I directed you to the rule of "The admin's word is final" you compared it to me telling you to do something that has nothing to do with the game. You think it's so hilarious to make people die in a game and ruin everyone's fun. Multiple people saw you exploit several times, including myself, and you still continue to think it's okay to do it. Not only that, but you're disrespectful in general towards people and admins on the server. I don't see why you bother appealing your ban a second time when you know it's not allowed to exploit this map.

There was no misunderstanding in this. You exploited [several times] knowing it wasn't allowed. That's it. Take the punishment and don't do it again, please.
Last edited by Serena on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.