I was banned from Slender Fortress.

Kuro The Umbreon

I was banned from Slender Fortress.

Post by Kuro The Umbreon »

Dear Fire Friendly

My Name is Kuro The Umbreon

I would like too appeal my ban on the server IP of 74.91.113.50:27019 [Disc-FF-.com] 24/7 Slender Fortress #1.

My Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048804798

Profile of the Admin who banned me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092130277

Ban Length is Permanent.

Ban Reason is 1000

Ban issued on 03-13-15 18:11

I Do not agree with this ban because i was only killing players in the pvp arena, and the other players were calling me harmful names, and constantly complaining about me killing them, i never once used any form of vulgarity in the dispute on the server, and one of the players said they were going to be a future admin and using that as a threat against me.

I would like to know why it is i get banned for pvp'ing in a pvp arena, yes i was being a W+M1 Pyro, but that is not harassment, so why must i be banned if other players are going too complain about being killed in the pvp arena, isn't that not what the pvp arena is for?

I believe i should be un-banned because well i love the server, and i play on it frequently plus i have a bunch of friends that love playing on the server with me.

Please look this video over https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhM7Jf4b9dE once it is finished processing because it shows that all i did was kill players in the pvp arena.

If you need to talk to me more Urgently about the issue at hand, then please contact me on steam as it is easier too explain my issue over my mic, i look forward too a reply and a positive result, because i find the server fun and mostly friendly and hope to play on the server once againm thank you for your time and hope you have a nice day.
Last edited by Kuro The Umbreon on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
presto40
Veteran

Re: I was banned from Slender Fortress.

Post by presto40 »

I do believe The ban wasn't meant to be permanent, and Being a slender admin myself, i know whats been going on, Kuro, my friend, Not trying to be rude, but we get complaints about you all the time, Calling people names and insulting them in pvP, The killing isn't the reason why you're being banned, its the constant Bragging and name calling, and Basic trolling you do, spicy and i had a conversation about this yesterday, you go too far with simple warnings, which is why they get out of hand, i suggest calming down when you're in PvP or don't be there at all, and i will ask to get your banned changed to an appropriate time, have a nice Day :)

PS: On account with the video, Basically saying "Little kids were crying because i was killing them in PvP" basically is what you were saying in Slender referring to them as "Little Kids' or idiots in the server, That is probably why you got banned, plus this is like the 8th time you've complained about an admin warning you, I assure you Hammy probably warned you, and I have warned you many times before, and every time you Lash out on my profile or unadd me, Just because an admin does his or her job doesn't mean you have to rampage about it..Just saying.. This isn't the first time you've done this

P.S.S: The reason people are mad at you is Probably because you were being a "W+M1" pyro, Which is being a dick to other people, therefore you probably deserved a good name calling in my opinion, But i was not there to see it
Last edited by presto40 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- PrestoThePirate
When Presto gets the booty.
Kuro The Umbreon

Yes but please under stand, that most of these complaints are because i'm killing people in the pvp arena, trust me i know what ti feels like to repetitively get killed in pvp, brings back bad memories of CS:GO, but regardless getting killed is a part of the pvp arena, and i don't call people names, because it would make me no better than them, i hope you can understand that some players like to band together and gang up on someone just because they want to.

And if that darn video would ever finish processing you will see exactly what i'm talking about. i'm not going to name and shame in text i will let the recorded proof do that. Because me raving and ranting about the player / players in question will not help my cause.

All i ask is that you guys look into things further and really dig deep because not everything is so black and white.
Kuro The Umbreon

The title was not what i was saying, Because if you look at the video of what i was doing, literally for more then 7 minutes i never said one thing to anyone, because i was going too let them dig their own graves, and if the video ever finishes processing you will see this first hand.
presto40
Veteran

Post by presto40 »

I would believe you Kuro, and yeah a video does help, but the fact that this isnt the first time there have been complaints about you name calling and being a general troll is what gets me to believe that the ban should stay, I think you need some time away fromt he server kuro, Im sorry, but that's what i think
- PrestoThePirate
Kuro The Umbreon

Yea Well, i already spent more than 3 months off the server because of people like that and i come back and they start their stuff up again.

It's not a Debate if they are making stuff up or not, it is a Debate of they are making things up that is as simple as it gets, the job of any admin is to look into that kind of thing too the very end, and you and i both know they will never admit too it.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Kuro The Umbreon wrote:Yea Well, i already spent more than 3 months off the server because of people like that and i come back and they start their stuff up again.

It's not a Debate if they are making stuff up or not, it is a Debate of they are making things up that is as simple as it gets, the job of any admin is to look into that kind of thing too the very end, and you and i both know they will never admit too it.
Do you happen to have any usernames of the people who called you names?
Last edited by Armen on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
presto40
Veteran

Post by presto40 »

Well, I think in that logic,m If people are only doing that when you're around, maybe you're the one causing it, I mean, if multiple people come to Me or Hammy that you're being a jerk and calling people names and/or camping the PvP with an OP load-out, or just camping in in general, i'm pretty sure that puts you at fault, so my only advice is, after Hammy fixes your ban, Sit it out and think of a way to not let this happen again, because these shenanigans have gone on long enough
- PrestoThePirate
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Ok so lets see here...

Mar 13, 2015 12:03:23 pm i'm recording you guys so ther admins know you children just cry admin for no reason
Mar 13, 2015 12:02:37 pm Mid you realise im friends with hamy right
Mar 13, 2015 11:58:34 am lol kid im 21
Mar 13, 2015 11:58:19 am Hypocrite
Mar 13, 2015 11:56:36 am lol kid stop getting mad ebcause you die in pvp
Mar 13, 2015 11:55:38 am Thank you all for showing Youtube just how angry you get for getting killed in pvp enjoy being on youtube.

First of all, even if someone is a child, don't call them a kid. Seriously.
You also seem like someone who likes to threaten/provoke.

Hammy will fix the ban to its proper duration.
Please refrain from calling people names, even if they call you names. Just get an admin on immediately instead of trying to be bigger than them.
Last edited by Armen on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.