I Thought my ban time was going to be fixed.

Kuro The Umbreon

I Thought my ban time was going to be fixed.

Post by Kuro The Umbreon »

So I am here as to why my supposed Perm ban after several Mods on the site here have said they were going too tell the admin who banned me to fix the ban time, and it has yet too happened, because im sorry but that isn't exactly acceptable nor called for.

Only thing that comes too mind is the admin is doing this on purpose just to spite me.
Drewski
Veteran

Re: I Thought my ban time was going to be fixed.

Post by Drewski »

(Former Admin)

Look admins can be busy at times. There was no need to make an extra forum post about this.

Try and add the admin on steam and remind them Nicely that your ban time was supposed to be corrected.
Last edited by Drewski on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
Kuro The Umbreon

Post by Kuro The Umbreon »

Well thats easier said than done when A: they Block you, even when you addressed them calmly not too mention something like this should be dealt with asap, i fully understand an admin can be busy. But something such as Giving a totally improper Ban length for the incorrect reason should technically be top priority in my opinion.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Listen Kuro, people are busy. Admins have lives too you know?
I'll let Spicy or Fire know to see if they can lower it to a reasonable time. If not, then just wait for the admin to lower it.
Keep making more of these threads and you'll get a tiny ban on the forums too.
Last edited by Armen on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Please stop making post after post. Please stop arriving at ludicrous conclusions. Please stop critizizing our admins, rules, and policies as though you know better. You are playing on our servers, posting on our website. Please make courteous suggestion, and remain patient. You have been banned from the forums for 1 day and your ban has been reduced to 3 days. Please note that any drama or rudeness that you stir up in forums may also carry over to server bans.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.