Drew's Ban Appeal

lildrummerdrew

Re: Drew's Ban Appeal

Post by lildrummerdrew »

halloweeniez wrote: *snip*
lildrummerdrew wrote:*snip*
I don't buy that you didn't know what you were doing, and to clear it up. I'll tell you what: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4999 Click this, If you see the word "TRELLO" click that it will redirect you to a page where you will see all the exploits. You will then know all the exploits, so no more excuses. After this week ban you cannot use the excuse that you did not know the exploits. Next time I am given evidence that you were doing an exploit. I will discuss an even LONGER ban with the other admins. I am no longer going to reply. Have a nice day.
lildrummerdrew wrote: I'm not asking you to "buy" this, but rather to believe me. There's a difference here, and if you think there isn't you're not considering any possibilities other than you being right; which, is hardly unusual of you. I hope you actually come back to stop repeating yourself; but thank you for the exploit list, not that it'll matter with how triggerhappy you tend to be.
"Trigger happy", I am only trying to do my job. And its not that I am only considering I am right. You exploited and I took care of it. I am sorry you don't like the way I do my job, but you've exploited one too many. I am going to judge by your history, because thats how we know who to look out for. I am sorry you feel as I am targetting you, or that I do not like you. I am only trying to do my part as an admin.
Well that was a multiquote edit trainwreck. Took some editing to try and fix.

You try to do your job silently; you lurk and don't tell anyone when they're doing anything wrong, and the "trigger happy" part is from the instabans you hand me like it's the fourth of july and you're advertising a new ban hammer factory with free bans. Judging someone by history isn't fair when the circumstance is entirely different; I'm glad you're active as admin, I'm disgusted with how you do your job, but I can't argue except by appealing; all I do is make sure I'm treated fairly, which I'm not, and that's why I'm here. I hardly believe you're sorry at all for "doing your job", but again, an admin who instabans isn't really someone you would expect to have any sort of feelings or cares, especially morals. Just keep "doin' your job" I suppose, which hopefully involves CONSIDERING MY SIDE oh never mind, that hasn't been a possibility for any post I've ever made... ever.
Last edited by lildrummerdrew on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
lildrummerdrew

Post by lildrummerdrew »

Off-topic: If you want, I could easily fix the stickies screwing with the crates on Dr_Safety_First. However.. it doesn't do anything for me, I get no benefit from it, so I hardly see it as a good use of my "time away". As well, the bulldozer issue would be hard to fix. (Browsing this "Trello" site while I wait.)
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I would like to ask EVERYONE to stop posting on this topic.

Since you seem to understand and know evey single exploit we have, I would like to request an extendation to 1 month. You keep denying everything, while we have obviously proof.
AFTER THIS MONTH YOU WILL BE PERM IP BANNED, TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT CAUSE FURTHER ISSUES.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
lildrummerdrew

Post by lildrummerdrew »

Dubstab wrote:I would like to ask EVERYONE to stop posting on this topic.

Since you seem to understand and know evey single exploit we have, I would like to request an extendation to 1 month. You keep denying everything, while we have obviously proof.
AFTER THIS MONTH YOU WILL BE PERM IP BANNED, TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT CAUSE FURTHER ISSUES.
And by every single exploit, you mean two?.... I'm really confused. I don't know what proof there is this time other than plenty of witnesses; especially since I didn't deny exploiting last time at all, nor this; I denied knowing about it this time and that's my whole deal. PLEASE read the original post, and possibly some of the following posts. If you're not going to read WHY I'm appealing, you can hardly argue with my reasons.

As well, as much as I love you saying I deny everything, I'm going to reiterate, I do not deny everything; I'm agreeing that I exploited, now that I know the map better (I think), and the only thing I'm denying at all is knowing (in advance) the exploit that I ended up stuck in.

EDIT: In specific, I would like you to not post "please do not leave feedback anyone else my word is final and I want them banned for a month, then for good"... That's not only inconsiderate, to admins, witnesses, and myself, but also very misleading; by the way you post, it seems you haven't read a single post I've made.
Last edited by lildrummerdrew on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
lildrummerdrew

Post by lildrummerdrew »

Small note on Editing:
My posts have a large number of edits; not only did I take advice earlier, but I sit here refining my responses to better match what I'm trying to communicate; TL;DR, I make sure everything looks pretty. That and I'm putting off eating.

EDIT: Offline. I will get back to this ASAP. PLEASE, let me get a single damn response in before you lock the topic. Happens way too often that I sit here for hours waiting for a single response, and by the time I can respond after sleeping it's locked.
Last edited by lildrummerdrew on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Please do not exploit any maps. Your ban has been extended to 2 weeks. Any further violations will result in a permanent ban.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.