Admin Report

Linkzz

Admin Report

Post by Linkzz »

Your in-game name: Linkzz
Your in-game Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010302949/

Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046300181

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: Prophunt

Witnesses: Aidorable, Samba

Proof: White joined the server and said to me "You can go Linkzz Jess left" for no other reason than personal hatred of me. He also later admitted to breaking a rule (teamswitching to blu) while I was on at an earlier date claiming that he was only doing it because I was teamswitching, even though I never teamswitch on this server. He admitted that while having a discussion with Samba about being respectful.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: Admin Report

Post by sambawarkiddo »

I can confirm this is the case.
Albeit in a manner somewhat blunt and almost crasse, I notified White to keep his personal qualms off the server.
White displayed a general lack of acknowledgement to what I said, following up with a comment,
"Report me or ban me samba"

Whenever Linkzz joins the server, White immediately and openly expresses his distaste towards Linkzz.

Although not server-related, he has expressed his distaste towards Linkzz in group conversations with other prophunt regulars, rather than keeping to himself.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

I can say that White has brought some of his personal issues to the server. I dont know what specifically is going on between White and Linkz but I can tell that I do not want personal shit on the server.

I like both White and Linkz but in this case, Linkz has been the smarter one and has kept his shit clean on the server. White on the other hand has clearly brought his personal issues against respected regular inside the server and I think all the other admins agree that we will not tolerate that.
ImageImageImage
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Yes, it's not right of him bringing personal opinions to the server. But as seen as this is a one time happening I think a talk with the admin in question and a warning is a fair thing to do.
Much love
Jasmine
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Jasmine wrote:Yes, it's not right of him bringing personal opinions to the server. But as seen as this is a one time happening I think a talk with the admin in question and a warning is a fair thing to do.
Agreed on this one. But also got to say that if this becomes an custom on White, I really dont think there is other choice but to dispute his admin ship, maybe even short time ban.
Last edited by Abraham on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

I have something a little different from this post but is similar to White and his personal issues. (I know this has nothing to do with Linkzz but I felt I could fit this in.) When I was applying for admin, White threatened to change his positive ref to a no if I avoided him on the server. I felt like I need to do this because of our past. I want nothing to do with him because of reasons that if I have to talk about I will but for now, I'll keep this short. I personally felt like it was unfair to me especially since it was for a personal issue. The reason he said this to me was because "We can't have admins avoiding each other." and "If you leave when I join, It'll interfere with you being admin." Which isn't true because if there is an issue on the server and White were to join, I told him I'd finish the problem than leave. That wouldn't interfere with me being admin at all. I have no problem solving an issue on the server even with him on. I can always leave right after. He was basically forcing me to stay on the server when he was when he knows I don't want to. I just think it's a little unfair to me that he would be willing to threaten to change my already positive ref (that I had worked so hard to get) to a no so easily based on a personal issue.
WhiteLightning

Post by WhiteLightning »

Looks like I have a lot to address in this post, so it's going to be a long one.
There is one player who I have an plain dislike for, out of all the players on the server, and it is Linkzz. Despite what is being said, I actually do not express any recognition towards him whatsoever when he is on the server. I am not constantly harrassing him as seems to be stated above. A couple days ago though, I did slip up. What was quoted about me saying "You can go now" is true. It was inappropriate and out of line, I admit that. But that is in fact my first and only offense on the matter. As for the complaint that I was abusing my powers to teamswitch Linkzz at a previous date, this is because he WAS in fact continually switching to blue. And no other admins were on, nor does it look like he has any screenshots to support his case, so it is his word against mine. Believe who you will.
What I say to Linkzz outside of the server is my own business, and as long as I keep it out of the server, which I have been doing since I started, I don't see how it is a problem. So basically my only offense is the offhandedly comment I made to him, which I admit to.
Unfortunately for me, Linkzz is friends with many of the admins, and they obviously wanted him to make the report, which is why this will gain any ground at all. I'd like to point out that after I made this comment, Samba lost his temper with me on the server and basically scared the entire server, which he does from time to time. So I am not the only one at fault on this occasion.
And I do find it quite convinent that Corgi brings this issue up now, despite it having nothing to do with Linkzz. I personally do not feel like an admin that leaves the server whenever I join is a good idea, but I said yes to her application anyway. I did not "force" her to stay on the server while I was on, she would leave when I joined even during the application process. To call this a threat is ridiculous.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I don't like this at all.
Corgi, this has nothing to do with Linkzz post what so ever and should not have been aired in this matter. I think this is really low and only another way to lower White's credibility. That's really badly handled in my opinion.
Much love
Jasmine
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

White replied and since this seems like a thread that would get out of hand unattended, I will be locking this.
I have contacted White about this issue and I have also contacted Spicy (Who is currently offline) about the matter.
Thank you for the report! Hopefully nothing else happens.
Last edited by Armen on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Issue will be discussed in private. We will get back to your report ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience!