Rudresh

Stupidest Ban reason award goes to....

Post by Rudresh »

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:81671130
Steam Community 76561198123607989
Invoked on 03-20-15 00:13
Banlength 2 d
Expires on 03-22-15 00:13
Reason Constantly heckling other players.
Banned by Admin Coffeely
Banned from -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Idle/Trade #3| [RTD/BP]

All I asked was for a fair fight, and this Hypocrite named "owner of a blue Toyota" just gets pissed off by me because I stated the obvious.
That Noob Kept hiding behind that 4 feet long wall as a soldier and jump shot us everytime and when we had to go till there to kill him, so this pussy tells I am spawn camping, i did not stay there for more than 8 seconds, but I was forced to go their spawn thrice to get the kill.
I don't think this is Illegal. also, I want to see the proof of me "Constantly heckling other players." all I did was respond to that one hypocrite. who dint give any fucks when his team was actually spawn camping us.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Re: Stupidest Ban reason award goes to....

Post by DutchKitty »

lol lets get mad at someone for killing you on an IDLE server
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

Rudresh:

The user in question that reported you spawn camping to me and is a former Admin. I have no reason to not trust them. In regards to your constantly heckling other players, I witnessed you doing this first hand doing this tonight, as well as from the logs that I have seen when I was not logged in.

I asked you several times to calm down, and to not retaliate because two wrongs do not make a right and you response was that you wanted "revenge". I, again, asked you to calm down and you insisted on continuing even after I had left.

Also if another Admin had to come in to stop you after I had warned you I can not justify giving you yet another warning and letting you continue your raging escapade. Kavily does not ban people lightly, especially for two entire days.

I ask that you use this ban time to calm down. You were taking things entirely too seriously. You were acting as if the idle maps were suppose to be competitive or serious, and they are the exact opposite. Please, just relax. This isn't like you at all. I do legitimately care about you, and your words and actions were highly upsetting to me.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Mar 19, 2015 5:54:10 pm answer, me douche
Mar 19, 2015 5:53:39 pm you pussy
Mar 19, 2015 5:51:39 pm the amount of people who want to get offended is too damm high

There is a rule against disrespecting other players. Whether they are breaking the rules or not you do not have to be disrespectful and call them names.
The ban will stay.
Last edited by Armen on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.