Official Complaint against sambawarkiddo

zanzibarbarian

Re: Official Complaint against sambawarkiddo

Post by zanzibarbarian »

sambawarkiddo wrote:After what you've just done - Stalking my online profile and attempting to contact me for a three day ban which would've been resolved simply in 72 hours - I do not feel comfortable having you anywhere near this community.
It was an unfair ban that only happened because you are a chronic admin abuser!
Last edited by zanzibarbarian on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

That does not give you right to attempt to personally contact me in any form whatsoever.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
zanzibarbarian

Post by zanzibarbarian »

sambawarkiddo wrote:That does not give you right to attempt to personally contact me in any form whatsoever.
Look bro, I'm sorry for what happened I really am.

If I had known that one little dispenser could snowball into such a huge deal, I would have never even turned on my computer. I promise to stay away from this server forever.

The only demand I have is justice. Please unban me and I promise you will never hear from me again. I wont play on the server, I wont post on the forums. I will leave this place alone. just GIVE ME JUSTICE PLEASE.
Last edited by zanzibarbarian on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

I request to have him forum banned for his frequent begging and and assaulting samba. Also perhaps a extended for his ban since since obviously. He hasn't learned much in terms of showing more disrespect and causing drama here.
Image Image
zanzibarbarian

Post by zanzibarbarian »

PukaTheDude wrote:I request to have him forum banned for his frequent begging and and assaulting samba. Also perhaps a extended for his ban since since obviously. He hasn't learned much in terms of showing more disrespect and causing drama here.
Regardless of what happens I think that samba has learned a valuable lesson to be careful who he picks on.
Last edited by zanzibarbarian on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

Just lock this. There's no need to go any further in this. You wanna be unbanned? Wait two days.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

zanzibarbarian

Post by zanzibarbarian »

Benstartri wrote:Just lock this. There's no need to go any further in this. You wanna be unbanned? Wait two days.
I dont even want to play on this server anymore.
Its all about the justice and correcting the behavior of an admin that needs to be disciplined for abuse.
Last edited by zanzibarbarian on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Requesting all admins to leave this topic as it is untill it can be locked.
ImageImageImage
zanzibarbarian

Post by zanzibarbarian »

THP|Abraham wrote:Requesting all admins to leave this topic as it is untill it can be locked.
You had your doubts about samba, you should have realized that people don't change.
Last edited by zanzibarbarian on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

This thread is getting out of hand, It's going to be locked for now.
Also, bringing up other bans from Samba's past is pointless as it has nothing to do with yours.

You also posted this in the wrong place. Moved.
Last edited by Armen on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.