ID3's Ban Appeal

Post by ID3 »

Your Steam Community Link: 76561198121171963
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80453117

Which Admin Banned You: MoneyKidKing
Server where you received the ban: Dodgeball

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: "Multi-Hack" :shock:

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I was just playing dodgeball like yesterday... (yesterday I had the name ID3 but I changed it) and I was just having fun and then I was trying to steal from everyone so I can get into the action and then I accidentally stepped ontop of a rocket floating on the ground next to someone. Which I think might have killed them to. But then right after I got instant banned. For no reason. And when I went back on the TS to figure it out the person who banned me wasnt on so I am making this thread

Reason why we should unban you: Because I dont use multihacks, if I did please ban me, and keep me banned, but I want to see the reasoning behind MoneyKidKing's decision.
MoneyKidKing

Re: ID3's Ban Appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I received a pm from a regular that I trust to spot these things. He said your mouse movements were delayed to your airblast time and that he saw you airblast something behind you. After coming in midround I saw the weird mouse movements compared to airblasts and the round after I stood behind you and orbited, and you airblasted it from an angle that was not in your line of sight. This seemed like enough evidence to me of a hack, so you were promptly banned.

You also have a VAC ban on record for cheating. Unless you are somehow able to explain this away with proof, I'm saying the ban should stay.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
ID3

Post by ID3 »

I hacked in CSGO, the other VAC ban is completely my fault, if I was vac banned in TF2 I could not connect to the server. As well as I had an AK VULCAN on the acc at the time (worth 50$) so after I got banned I got very mad, and said not to use hacks again.

As for the random mouse and airblast movements, I dont understand what you mean, It could have been lag or something where it is on my screen for me.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

You still hacked a game which means you're capable of doing it.
ID3

Post by ID3 »

Sure im capeable, but I would get banned like in Csgo...
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

ID3 wrote:Sure im capeable, but I would get banned like in Csgo...
and can you tell me what happened here? Using an excuse of "but I would get banned if I did" when you did get banned seems like a counterpoint of what you are trying to say. I have also received reports about you after your ban about being disrespectful to the community.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
ID3

Post by ID3 »

Disrespectful? the only thing I did was tell the one person (I assume it was the same person who told you to ban me) that I wasnt hacking, then He just continued to tell everyone to kick me and that I suck so I told him I dont hack.

As well as I dont want to get banned from tf2, I love the game, thats why. Before I had been VAC banned I didnt realize how much it sucks. Until CSGO gave me a ban. So I dont want that to happen again. As well as I am going to be getting some money and I am going to buy my dream unusual. (not super exspensive just like it) so I dont want to get banned with or right before I get it.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

The incident of disrespect and of the ban for hacking occured on two different days and from two different people. The person who called me in about you is a person who I know doesn't start flinging around accusation about hacking when there is none.

Now, with this being said: I did only see a tiny bit (a little over a minute) of you playing, and with what I did, I was suspicious enough for it to warrant what I was called in to do. At the time of banning you I was unaware of your VAC ban, until I checked your profile and saw it.

As with the random mouse and airblast movements I did not say that they were random. I said it looked like you were reacting to the rockets (delayed mouse movements) and not in control of them (off-sync mouse movements and airblasts).
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

The appeal will be denied. Ban will stay.
The dodgeball admins are very good at picking out hackers/suspicious hackers. I fully support their word.
Hacking is a touchy subject so we can not take risks.
Sorry.
Last edited by Armen on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.