₥འ.Ꭰ࿋GGy Ban Dispute

susheo

₥འ.Ꭰ࿋GGy Ban Dispute

Post by susheo »

This is a reply to the other Ban Dispute I posted http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... AEe#p53542

Read this one first if you have not.

Your Steam Community Link: 76561198046501870
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43118071

Which Admin Banned You: MoneyKidKing
Server where you received the ban: TF2 Dodge ball 74.91.113.50:27029

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: Multihacks

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I'm not hacking, I have 177 hours on pyro, I'm 13, I'm not a hacker. I'm not able to be a hacker, because I have no idea how to create ,"hacks", 'nor download safe ones. I do on the other hand know that the people who banned me think ,"He is hacking, because he is to sketchy", I understand. I'm not rejecting the fact that people think I hack. I don't and I'm being accused falsely.

Reason why we should urban you: I believe that the false accusations have gone to far. IN the last ban appeal I told you that in console it suspected me. That was bad on my part, I was told by Frog ,who called me a hacker who has no skill, that it told me it was on the console. He also told me it recorded me. I will bet you he will say he said nothing of the sort. He was talking about being an admin, and then at the end of the conversation said pretty mean things. I will apologize to Banshee, and Money (People who were on (Money banned me)). I would appreciate the concern and at least contact me if you want to question me alone. I know people will say ,"I trust the admins, hackers are on a lot", and I will remind them, I'm to young. I also want to say that that in the last one I mention viruses, I thought that could effect the "console" I was told about. I would like to be back on the server anytime soon, and people as they say I'm guilty, I will promise you I'm not. I am willing to answer any questions to those who ask, I'm not going to say anymore and probably not post anymore if people still agree I'm guilty. I would at least like a "Fair Trail", which means counting people who say I'm innocent, or guilty as charged. Yet again I apologize for any misconceptions.
susheo

Re: ₥འ.Ꭰ࿋GGy Ban Dispute

Post by susheo »

One thing I forgot to mention, I play other games a lot. I'm naturally good at games for those who haven't seen the rest of 50 games on my steam. I do understand that I will maybe not be pardoned, but at least give me another try to go up against other players in any server, any time. I'm not going to stand by and be accused. I will also comment, why would a person who thinks he is hacking post a ban appeal on the server's website. If I knew I was hacking, which I wasn't, then I would post this (2 of them). I do not wish to be thought of as a hacker, many people hate me because of this ban, and it has spread to other servers making me almost banned in those.
Mr.Cat

Post by Mr.Cat »

Not really my place to say this, or even post here- so sorry in advance, but honestly- after watching this player myself on another server, and putting up with his incessant rambling, I couldn't resist.

In my humble opinion you're pretty blatant once watched. When you toggle on your character starts warping as if you've dropped your rates to 1, you don't move your mouse in a normal way and mouse-movement is delayed when you try to control the rocket (You'll airblast and then nearly a second later start to move the mouse to spike or wave it) which to me shows you're not in control of the airblast and are instead simply reacting to it and trying to control the rocket after the fact. i've seen you snap directly to the center of the rocket and airblast in a single frame. That's super suspicious, even for me- and i play with a higher sens and accel than any of the regulars on Disc. and even then i don't do a 180 perfect lock-on to the center of the rocket that's 45 degrees above and behind me in the course of 1 game frame, never-mind airblast at the same distance every time when i 'appear' to be lagging . When you toggle off your movement becomes more normal as if your rates were fixed, and you can barely hit anything above 80mph. I watched you on a different server after you were banned from this one, and have to say - I think Money made the right call here, and props to him for doing so.

Age has nothing to do with the availability of cheats. Your argument there is silly. I've seen plenty of cheaters over the years old and young alike. Granted, younger players (Like yourself) seem more prone to it.

The idea that a virus will trigger SMAC messages is also pretty silly.
IN the last ban appeal I told you that in console it suspected me. That was bad on my part
I laughed, then I realized you were serious.

You claim you don't even know what the 'console' is, have less than 200 hours on tf2 and even less on pyro much less dodgeball, and can easily speed to 200+ while constantly rambling on the mic and never even stopping to breathe, I think that speaks for itself. I'm not buying it Parker, Most people don't hit 200+ on disc without at the very least opening console and changing their lerp, or learning enough about the came in the process to know what it is.

Finally, I'm not an admin but It's pretty common etiquette: Please don't spam the forums with multiple appeals. If your first one was rejected the second one will likely be as well, unless you can provide some sort of proof the ban was made in error. In this case you've provided no proof, just some really lame excuses.
Last edited by Mr.Cat on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

susheo wrote: Reason why we should urban you: I believe that the false accusations have gone to far. IN the last ban appeal I told you that in console it suspected me. That was bad on my part, I was told by Frog ,who called me a hacker who has no skill, that it told me it was on the console. He also told me it recorded me. I will bet you he will say he said nothing of the sort. He was talking about being an admin, and then at the end of the conversation said pretty mean things. I will apologize to Banshee, and Money (People who were on (Money banned me)). I would appreciate the concern and at least contact me if you want to question me alone. I know people will say ,"I trust the admins, hackers are on a lot", and I will remind them, I'm to young. I also want to say that that in the last one I mention viruses, I thought that could effect the "console" I was told about. I would like to be back on the server anytime soon, and people as they say I'm guilty, I will promise you I'm not. I am willing to answer any questions to those who ask, I'm not going to say anymore and probably not post anymore if people still agree I'm guilty. I would at least like a "Fair Trail", which means counting people who say I'm innocent, or guilty as charged. Yet again I apologize for any misconceptions.
I have reviewed the logs of EVERYTHING Frog said that day. She said nothing about console, and only said you were a hacker. Pulling a name out of a hat as to where you get information will get you nowhere. Also, don't try to say she said it over mic, she doesn't talk (often, doesn't have a mic at the moment either).

I felt no need to contact you after receiving a message about you hacking and seeing it myself. I shall also say that in my experience console has NEVER given a false reading, be it from lag, weird console scripts (+left;cl_yawspeed 1337) or some "other, non-related program".

Cat's observations are the same ones I made (aside from the lock-on one, that I did not see). These are all taletale signs of hacking.

I am 100% sure you were hacking, and say that your ban should stay.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

As I said in your last dispute/appeal, you'll be proven innocent when proof comes around and in this case it hasn't.
From what I've seen, it seems that Dodge ball gets the most hackers and the admins on it know what is a hack and what isn't.
I said this is before but hacking is a very VERY touchy subject. We don't want hackers nor do we want to risk it with any suspicious hackers.
Unless you can prove that you 100% did not hack, then I am sorry but this will be closed.

If anything comes up, I will edit this post.
Please do not make another appeal for it will probably be closed.