Ban Appeal

Post by thegodlybeing »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrlolman200
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65809662

Which Admin Banned You: abra / abraham
Server where you received the ban:

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: Wallhack

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. its not i admitted cheating myself

Reason why we should unban you: i am a good FF player i play on your servers on a daily basis (use to) and yes i did use wallack on a prophunt server of yours by which i regret doing. I am never going to use that hack again and will never ruin your servers again. i dont know what else to say ... abraham himself said he would be willing enough to give me another chance
but this is probably a waiste of time and a forum.
thegodlybeing
Abraham
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Abraham »

Heyo Lolman!
I have given this a long thought and I personally would be willing to give you a second chance.

Reason : We all do mistakes, Lolman did his. However I feel that he has learned from his punishment.
Now Lolman, I hope you realize that im putting my self on the line here. I deeply wish and believe that you wont disappoint me.

Still, this is not just of me, I feel all admins should be able to give their opinion in this, since after all, you cheat on one server, you get banned from all.
ImageImageImage
thegodlybeing

Post by thegodlybeing »

oh yes i will not disapoint you if i were to be unbanned your on the line for me :) you can even spec me while i play or somthing ? idk
thegodlybeing
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I trust abra's judgement. If he says it's okey, I'm fine with it.
Much love
Jasmine
Kari
Veteran

Post by Kari »

I like to think that I'm a forgiving individual (to some degree), and so I'm willing to give you another shot so long as the other admins agree to it. As Abra said, we all make mistakes.
Image Image
Alistairw1492

Post by Alistairw1492 »

THP|Abraham wrote:Heyo Lolman!
I have given this a long thought and I personally would be willing to give you a second chance.

Reason : We all do mistakes, Lolman did his. However I feel that he has learned from his punishment.
Now Lolman, I hope you realize that im putting my self on the line here. I deeply wish and believe that you wont disappoint me.

Still, this is not just of me, I feel all admins should be able to give their opinion in this, since after all, you cheat on one server, you get banned from all.
Long time no see Lolman!

I believe he should get a Second chance.

Reason: like abraham said, we all make mistakes and i feel you've learned your leason. Bt if you do it again, i wont have thought of perm banning you without a chance of getting un banned.

So thats my little 2 cents! Good luck
Last edited by Alistairw1492 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I am personally not a huge fan of having ex or current hackers on our servers. This being said, I do trust your guys judgement of his behavior, as well as staying on top of any possible future hacking he might do.
This is an extremely touchy subject, so I do hope that, if you are unbanned,that you do not let us down.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

i don't even know who you are. Ergo, I'm on the fence on this one.
However, the ruling is unanimous already.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Although I appreciate the fact that you admitted yourself that you were hacking, hacking is not something that can be debated about. Sorry, please find other servers to play on.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.