Duke(ninjatwinkie)

Ban protest

Post by Duke(ninjatwinkie) »

My Steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139935233
Steam id:STEAM_0:1:89834752

Admin who banned me: whiteowl
Server where i recieved the ban: 24/7 Dodgeball [Airblast fun]

How long they banned me for: permanent

The reason why my ban was uncalled because the admin think I was hacking using "aimbot" although I was never using aimbot in that server.

The reason why you should unban me is because I was innocent and I did not hack in that server, and now i can't play any server now. Please, I beg for your help.
Thank You,
Last edited by Duke(ninjatwinkie) on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Ban protest

Post by Dubstab »

Spoiler
Format is posted here: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

Your ban, for further information, to make the format easier to fill in: http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sour ... pe=steamid

Please fix your ban appeal.
Disregard.
Last edited by Dubstab on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Use the proper format here: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286 or this appeal will be ignored.

Also, just because you hack doesn't mean that you'd get VAC'd instantly. There is quite a number that has gotten away with it.
Last edited by Armen on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Duke(ninjatwinkie)

Armen wrote:Use the proper format here: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286 or this appeal will be ignored.

Also, just because you hack doesn't mean that you'd get VAC'd instantly. There is quite a number that has gotten away with it.
Then tell me what kind of hack does get away with it.
Remember, VAC detects third party application hack.
Last edited by Duke(ninjatwinkie) on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Duke(ninjatwinkie) wrote:Then tell me what kind of hack does get away with it.
Remember, VAC detects third party application hack.
I wouldn't know the names because I don't hack, my fair sir.
But I do know that there are people who can. I know some.

But I am not important to your appeal.
NOW, It does seem like the Dodgeball admins have been doing a lot of Aimbot banning and although I trust them... I am re-thinking some things.
At least wait for whiteowl to reply.
Last edited by Armen on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

There's been an explosion of hackers on dodgeball lately so that might be why.
I know Owl is at work right now so he'll probably respond when he gets home.
Much love
Jasmine
Banshee

Post by Banshee »

VAC usually detects hacks right away, but usually won't ban right away, sometimes waiting weeks or more to issue the ban. There's a reason they do this, not sure why.

And there are hacks that can evade VAC. For example, if you write your own hack VAC won't detect it because it isn't a known hack. I believe the paid version of LMAOBox isn't detected by VAC yet.

Dodgeball
Trade #1
Trade #2
Trade #3

Click on the picture to go to my profile!
Satan wrote:Small but good, like my penis.
Ibuix wrote:You're a real life saver. A nigga, if you will
Duke(ninjatwinkie)

Banshee wrote:VAC usually detects hacks right away, but usually won't ban right away, sometimes waiting weeks or more to issue the ban. There's a reason they do this, not sure why.

And there are hacks that can evade VAC. For example, if you write your own hack VAC won't detect it because it isn't a known hack. I believe the paid version of LMAOBox isn't detected by VAC yet.
Wait what is LMAOBox?
Last edited by Duke(ninjatwinkie) on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Duke(ninjatwinkie) wrote:
Banshee wrote:VAC usually detects hacks right away, but usually won't ban right away, sometimes waiting weeks or more to issue the ban. There's a reason they do this, not sure why.

Wait what is LMAOBox?
There's a conversation about the price of LMAOBox in the comments on your profile, so it's obvious that you know what it is.
Last edited by White Sedan on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

White Sedan wrote:
Duke(ninjatwinkie) wrote:

Wait what is LMAOBox?
There's a conversation about the price of LMAOBox in the comments on your profile, so it's obvious that you know what it is.
If there is you can't see it. Profile is private now, which makes you seem very suspicious.

All dodgeball admins and even regulars of the server know what to look for when there is a suspected hacker. I would also like to hear white owl's side of this story, but make your profile public because its obvious that you changed it to hide something, or you're making it seem like it.
Last edited by Benstartri on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.